This Morning #3 Another day, another host - but it’s Phil and Holly we loathe the most!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
after watching this morning today who else thinks they should make rylan and ruth the permanent this morning presenters, because i do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They look like the girls who were on X factor, the one who slapped/punched her friend or sister whatever for being rude to the judges 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They look like the girls who were on X factor, the one who slapped/punched her friend or sister whatever for being rude to the judges 🙈🙈
I asked who they were a couple of weeks ago - they are James Cordens sisters. :p (when you know you can see they look like him)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Reactions: 1
I don’t want to get old by a reality tv contestant that I’m struggling with energy bills.

Who is he?

How is he allowed to talk about serious subjects?
Who do you want to be told your struggling with your energy bills by?

Phil and Holly on £600k per year.

Eammon and Ruth on several hundred thousand a year?

Even newsreaders on BBC/ITV are going to be making good money.

Somebody who isn't struggling will be telling the story somehow.

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to get old by a reality tv contestant that I’m struggling with energy bills.

Who is he?

How is he allowed to talk about serious subjects?
What does being a reality tv contestant have to do with anything?

Reactions: 4
What does being a reality tv contestant have to do with anything?
He got angry on behalf of his mother (he would pay hers) but also his brothers and other members of his family who are not as well off as he is and he can't pay them all for ever. Even rich celebs have poor relalatives.

Reactions: 5
It’s the face pulling and sympathetic noises that make him
Insincere. Ruth provides empathy and sincerity without being fake.

I don’t understand why they keep using him as a presenter. He should be on comedic stuff only.

I get the point, reality stars aren't really the best or most knowledgeable on anything. But I saw Martin Lewis on GMB this morning talking about the price increase and tbh he was borderline hysterical and I thought he was going to cry. Yes it's serious and people need help, and he has a lot of knowledge on finance matters, but acting hysterical isn't helping anyone and is just spreading and feeding the fear that's already out there.

Plus he is a multi millionaire.

So I'm not sure who is the best person to be speaking about these things anymore

Reactions: 5
I get the point, reality stars aren't really the best or most knowledgeable on anything. But I saw Martin Lewis on GMB this morning talking about the price increase and tbh he was borderline hysterical and I thought he was going to cry. Yes it's serious and people need help, and he has a lot of knowledge on finance matters, but acting hysterical isn't helping anyone and is just spreading and feeding the fear that's already out there.

Plus he is a multi millionaire.

So I'm not sure who is the best person to be speaking about these things anymore
Probably wise to remember no one in the media really gives a toss about the average guy in the street. The last few years have proved most celebs can be bought for a price 😔

Reactions: 3
I trusted Martin until today. For the first time I thought maybe he is playing up the emotions because he needs to stay relevant. I could be wrong but he is now a lot bigger than before and it’s a business. He is a brand.

Reactions: 7
Yesterday’s Diana phone-in was a stunning success 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.