This Morning #3 Another day, another host - but it’s Phil and Holly we loathe the most!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to watch when Ruth and Rylan are on, can't find any details of when that is but will be keeping an eye out.

Reactions: 2
So bad today. They kept fake laughing at each other the whole time - trying to copy Holly and Phil’s ‘hilarious friendship’

Reactions: 5
Christ, these two have been woeful all week. Both of them equally irritating & useless.
Bring on next week with Ruth & Rylan!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully this means the end of the annoying Camilla (and her chronic overuse of the phrase “behind palace gates”) on TM.

Reactions: 1
ITV really need to move Holly and Phil on. Boring stale presenting duo.

Ruth and Rylan, Craig and Josie, dare I even say Andi and Rochelle offer something different and are engaging.

Even on DoI, Holly was great with Stephen Mulhern.

Reactions: 8
ITV really need to move Holly and Phil on. Boring stale presenting duo.

Ruth and Rylan, Craig and Josie, dare I even say Andi and Rochelle offer something different and are engaging.

Even on DoI, Holly was great with Stephen Mulhern.
No you dare not even say Andi and Rochelle - they were the worst couple, ever. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I quite liked Andi and Rochelle together. They bounced off each other well and could handle the light and shade of the show well.

Reactions: 3
Ruth, Rylan, Josie, Craig and Vernon are the only presenters worth watching . This morning is cult like bringing H & P back 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Only caught 5 minutes of it this morning, but my god, Rylan and Ruth are in a league of their own! Funny, natural, just easy to watch.
When are the gruesome twosome back? Just can't stand Holly and Phil 🤢

Reactions: 20
They are the best duo, rylan comes across like he cares and actually speaks for us.
As much as he can be annoying, he has made some great points during the news review.

Reactions: 9
Got to admit, I never liked Ruth with Eamonn but with Rylan it’s a different story, absolute dream team!! We need more of them!

Reactions: 12
I don't like Rylan, and also don't completely buy his nice guy act, but I have to admit he and Ruth are great on This Morning.

Close second is Craig Doyle and Josie

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to get old by a reality tv contestant that I’m struggling with energy bills.

Who is he?

How is he allowed to talk about serious subjects?

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to get old by a reality tv contestant that I’m struggling with energy bills.

Who is he?

How is he allowed to talk about serious subjects?
Personally think he's more than entitled to speak on serious subjects, and you can clearly see how angry and passionate he is about it. So yes, he should be allowed to talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.