This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same; when he commented about her telling the Spanx story I thought she snapped at him a bit.
I think she's sensing that the public mood is turning against Schofield and consequently he's not so useful for her career anymore - in fact he's becoming a liability. I expect she'll be on her way before long, with ITV still claiming they are "best friends on and off-screen" - just wait!

Reactions: 4
I noticed the DM pulled the comment last night.
It was the top comment on Hollys dog walking trip yet it referred to Schofield.
I like holly - she’s a different person on screen without him breathing down her neck.

Reactions: 1
I like holly - she’s a different person on screen without him breathing down her neck.
The thing is that Schofield's dragged her through all the :poop::poop:. She had to lie through her teeth in his "coming out" Friday special, as well as help cover up the #MatthewMcGreevy grooming scandal. I think all that creeping, fawning and dishonesty would take it's toll on the best of us! :sick::sick: 🤮🤮🤮🤮
#GroomCupboard #SchofieldGate

Holly: "..and I think it's really important to stress as well, that you haven't had your hand forced here.."

1646676567903.png

Dan Wootton: "Oh yes he has!" 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
She was quite relaxed on WILTY a couple of weeks ago. It was somewhat refreshing to see.

Reactions: 2
In the interview just now with the poor Ukrainian couple stuck in Calais, he gave Holly no opportunity to speak and totally dominated the interview- talking over her ;etc.
It gave me the rage tbh. So arrogant.

I’m sure Holly is just as happy to take a back seat during hard hitting interviews. She doesn’t strike me as someone who is well informed at all

I’m sure Holly is just as happy to take a back seat during hard hitting interviews. She doesn’t strike me as someone who is well informed at all
I felt that in this instance, she wanted to be part of the interview. His sense of self importance infuriates me.

In the interview just now with the poor Ukrainian couple stuck in Calais, he gave Holly no opportunity to speak and totally dominated the interview- talking over her ;etc.
It gave me the rage tbh. So arrogant.
Schofield always takes charge when there's virtue-signalling to be done.

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice Phil and holly we’re all teared up coming onto this segment with Nicola and Julia ? I went be to before the break and there were no tears or anything but now coming from the break it’s clear to see holly has been upset . I know they’re talking about an upsetting situation but this was just as they came back on screen . Weird

I only know her as Pat Phelan’s daughter from Corrie 😂

Same!!

Reactions: 5
I can't stand Nicola, every time she's on its like she always wants an argument and loves the sound of her own voice. Who is she anyway?!
She writes for Metro, and christ, major chip on shoulder syndrome.

She takes credit for 'banning' high heels in the workplace, like anyone was stopping us wearing flats?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She writes for Metro, and christ, major chip on shoulder syndrome.

She takes credit for 'banning' high heels in the workplace, like anyone was stopping us wearing flats?! :ROFLMAO:
She always has such an attitude I feel. Really argumentative and her opinion only matters. Can't stand it when she's on spouting off about whatever she's moaning about next.

Anyone notice Phil and holly we’re all teared up coming onto this segment with Nicola and Julia ? I went be to before the break and there were no tears or anything but now coming from the break it’s clear to see holly has been upset . I know they’re talking about an upsetting situation but this was just as they came back on screen . Weird

Same!!
I noticed that, really did look like Holly had been crying. She seems really unhappy at the moment

I've never ever seen anybody as sensitive as Holly. Nothing wrong with it but not really appropriate for TV.

I've never ever seen anybody as sensitive as Holly. Nothing wrong with it but not really appropriate for TV.
Completely unprofessional for a television presenter. We all get emotional with what’s going on but she should have the skills to compartmentalise and switch her emotions off.

But its all about appealing to the Great British Public. It makes her relatable. Even Schofe was tearing up. They have to keep winning those awards some way....

They’ve got the young man who is obsessed with vacuum cleaners today. The one that I think Philith is looking to groom

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.