This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phils daughter is Rochelle manager. They’re close and she gets the gigs
I still don't believe she likes him on a personal level, any more than Holly does. They only toady to him because he's in with the ITV top brass (being a Fr**m*s*n!)

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Deirdre helped when she said “people are saying to her she looks awful”, the caller never mentioned the way she looked

Reactions: 4
Really felt for Alison there that was real pure emotion from her. Dermot was so lovely to her as well

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A caller rang in about her daughter who is struggling with obesity and Alison just broke down saying how she has struggled all her life with obesity and how it’s a disease and even though you know what you should and shouldn’t eat you can’t help it as your regulation system is broken. She was saying how people look down on you and think your lazy and the nhs help with anorexia etc but not obesity (this is because the caller said she had taken her daughter to the drs and is on a waiting list but because she is not underweight she’s not a priority). It did seem genuine and I think Dermot was really kind to her and handled it well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Thank you - I saw the bit where he was nice. Hopefully he won’t put her down as much now

Reactions: 3
Really felt for Alison there that was real pure emotion from her. Dermot was so lovely to her as well
I always said Dermot was OK as a person, but I just don't think he's got it as a presenter. Mind you, I'd take him over Schofield any day! 😂🤣

Reactions: 9
Aw god love Alison there genuinely felt for her and was nice to see Dermot show some humanity

Reactions: 6
Holly really seems to be distancing herself from Phil as of late and branching out to other projects with other presenters. He won’t like that. Meanwhile all he’s got apart from The Cube are shows with Holly. He depends on her a lot to keep him relevant, whereas she is distancing herself more and more

Reactions: 9
Holly really seems to be distancing herself from Phil as of late and branching out to other projects with other presenters. He won’t like that. Meanwhile all he’s got apart from The Cube are shows with Holly. He depends on her a lot to keep him relevant, whereas she is distancing herself more and more
She's a much better presenter without him, which IACGMOOH showed.

Reactions: 6
Are they winding up Phil with the ‘life begins at 60’ phone in? I see he hasn’t mentioned he’s about to turn 60 as well!

Reactions: 2
Very odd today, atmosphere seemed a bit tense or something. Holly not inclined to laugh along with his innuendos or jokes he makes at her expense.

Reactions: 3
Very odd today, atmosphere seemed a bit tense or something. Holly not inclined to laugh along with his innuendos or jokes he makes at her expense.
I thought the same; when he commented about her telling the Spanx story I thought she snapped at him a bit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.