This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dog training but so far we’ve had Holly encouraging Bailey onto the sofa for a treat, Clodagh wanting her to jump up at a kitchen counter and then Bailey being encouraged on the bed during the annoying cleaning woman’s segment.

🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed on the 2 handovers to Loose Women this morning not much interaction between Holly/Phil & Ruth other than the former saying “What you got coming up on today’s show Ruth?”

Reactions: 5
I'm confused about Holly having a dog all of a sudden. Has she gotten rid of her ragdoll cats?

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed on the 2 handovers to Loose Women this morning not much interaction between Holly/Phil & Ruth other than the former saying “What you got coming up on today’s show Ruth?”
Well, after Eamonn's references to "passive aggressive" Phil, where his wife is obviously standing by him, she knows she won't be on This Morning again while Schofield is still around. However, she is an anchor on Loose Women (which is a better show in any case) and Phil can't touch her on that. So it's great to see him gnashing his teeth! 😂🤣

1646068970451.png

Reactions: 1
Holly may as well have sat on philth’s lap today. Absolutely ridiculous how close they sat together. Holly is scared stiff of mr passive aggressive, she sucks upto him , he probably knows a few secrets on holly, and if he’s going down he’ll drag her with him

Reactions: 4
Holly may as well have sat on philth’s lap today. Absolutely ridiculous how close they sat together. Holly is scared stiff of mr passive aggressive, she sucks upto him , he probably knows a few secrets on holly, and if he’s going down he’ll drag her with him
I did notice that she made some comment about how the dog was making them sit further apart which was a bit weird 😳

Reactions: 2
Why is he still wearing his wedding ring? I know they haven't divorced but it seems a mockery as he is obviously not getting jiggy with her

Reactions: 5
Why is he still wearing his wedding ring? I know they haven't divorced but it seems a mockery as he is obviously not getting jiggy with her
Their relationship is bleeping weird. You would think she would want to be well rid of him after being ridiculed when he 'came out'. But they carry on as if they're still married & she still attends functions with him. Bizarre 🤯

Reactions: 10
"..But following the relaxing of the rules last week, Holly and Phil took joy in standing so close to one another."

I bet they did! :sick::sick: 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Such hypocrites. Last summer they were sat apart on This Morning but then went to Wimbledon where they mingled with masses of people, hugged, sat right next to each other and then the following day sat apart again! They must think we’re all imbeciles if we think they haven’t hugged for 2 years

Reactions: 16
Such hypocrites. Last summer they were sat apart on This Morning but then went to Wimbledon where they mingled with masses of people, hugged, sat right next to each other and then the following day sat apart again! They must think we’re all imbeciles if we think they haven’t hugged for 2 years
To be fair, they did say after they hugged yesterday that this was their first hug on tv in 2 years but they had hugged each other off camera a few times

I think it’s ITV rather than them though? They have to sit apart and not hug etc for ITV if they ask but obviously can make their own choices outside of being on the show.

In case anyone's confused, there is no "friendship" between "stunning and brave" Phil and Rochelle, she just wants to keep on his good side for the sake of her career, lest she go the same way as Eamonn and Ruth. It's the same with the rest of them, if you upset Schofield, he'll have words with his Fr**m*s*n friends (ITV top brass) and you can say goodbye to your presenting slot on This Morning.

Reactions: 6
In case anyone's confused, there is no "friendship" between "stunning and brave" Phil and Rochelle, she just wants to keep on his good side for the sake of her career, lest she go the same way as Eamonn and Ruth. It's the same with the rest of them, if you upset Schofield, he'll have words with his Fr**m*s*n friends (ITV top brass) and you can say goodbye to your presenting slot on This Morning.
I see Rochelle has managed to get The Style Sisters or whatever they’re called a slot on This Morning….

Phils daughter is Rochelle manager. They’re close and she gets the gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.