This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think Rochelle and white boi Vernon were great together - they are natural, fun and on the same level. They both were much better when they hosted together. With Phil and Holly, it's all fakery and forced smiles through gritted teeth. No thankyou!

Reactions: 3
Vernon improved as the week went on, they should keep him and Josie for Fridays. I can’t stand Rochelle and think she’s arrogant and adores herself, she will never be a good presenter to me

Reactions: 17
Vernon improved as the week went on, they should keep him and Josie for Fridays. I can’t stand Rochelle and think she’s arrogant and adores herself, she will never be a good presenter to me
He improved because of Rochelle - they are on the same level and she brought out the best in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He improved because of Rochelle - they are on the same level and she brought out the best in him.
Give over she’s bleeping chronic 😂 he is natural and can chat to guests, she sits there mmmmming and saying nothing because she knows if she opens her mouth she will be exposed for the thick she is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Give over she’s bleeping chronic 😂 he is natural and can chat to guests, she sits there mmmmming and saying nothing because she knows if she opens her mouth she will be exposed for the thick she is
Even if that is true, it puts him at ease so he doesn't feel he has to prove anything - hence why he performs well with her. Sorry about that. ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Caught some of the show today, and have to agree with @Marek_2011 Vernon and Rochelle do have good screen chemistry together, and she seemed less annoying as a result. Vernon is a good fit, much better than Dermot (hate that little creep).

Although, Rochelle must have said 'you know' about 20 times trying to ask one question, so she's still got that borefest style. Ergh!

Am I just being conspiracy theorist, as H&P have prerecorded an xmas day episode, but, it really seems like they've skulked off early?! I 100% think both their days are numbered on the show now.

• Heart
Caught some of the show today, and have to agree with @Marek_2011 Vernon and Rochelle do have good screen chemistry together, and she seemed less annoying as a result. Vernon is a good fit, much better than Dermot (hate that little creep).

Although, Rochelle must have said 'you know' about 20 times trying to ask one question, so she's still got that borefest style. Ergh!

Am I just being conspiracy theorist, as H&P have prerecorded an xmas day episode, but, it really seems like they've skulked off early?! I 100% think both their days are numbered on the show now.
I wouldn't say Dermot was a creep - he's a nice enough bloke, just not very good on TV - as dull as ditch-water. Why do HRH Phillip and Holly have to do a pre-recorded Christmas special? Wouldn't it be better to have other (more likeable) presenters doing it live? I suspect something else dodgy is going on in Schofield's life, possibly to do with his brother, but can't confirm that as yet. 🍿 🍿

Have just switched on to This Morning with the section about pets with vet Scott, wasn't really paying much attention so I'm wondering if maybe Dermot was cuddled up with a dog through it as after the adverts the next shot of him standing up, there is what looks like, I'm assuming is dog slobber on his trousers near his crotch area. I've not been perving 🤣 it was glistening under the lights as he shuffled about so my eye was drawn to that area, honest... is it slobber? Has he spilt a drink? Has he nipped to the loo in the adverts? Not sure why I'm curious but can any of you see it?

There was a part this morning when they were interviewing Santa and Dermot interrupted Alison and she looked fuming

Have just switched on to This Morning with the section about pets with vet Scott, wasn't really paying much attention so I'm wondering if maybe Dermot was cuddled up with a dog through it as after the adverts the next shot of him standing up, there is what looks like, I'm assuming is dog slobber on his trousers near his crotch area. I've not been perving 🤣 it was glistening under the lights as he shuffled about so my eye was drawn to that area, honest... is it slobber? Has he spilt a drink? Has he nipped to the loo in the adverts? Not sure why I'm curious but can any of you see it?
I wasn't watching this morning - thankfully! 😂 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.