Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s like her mouth doesn’t close properly over her teeth, has she an overbite? She’s either sat looking at her notes, staring wistfully at Phil or “hmmmmm”ing really really loudly as to pretend she has the depth to understand what is being discussed. She has no confidence of her own and isnt inquisitive enough and doesn’t care enough to ask deeper questions. The most undeserving presenter I can think of tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 16

PoppyKittens

Nisha’s food looks amazing, butI hate how she says “we in India“ , as if everyone in India cooks exactly the same way as her.
clodagh is so annoying.
can’t stand James Martin. “Ooh look at me putting loads of butter in again.”
i don’t think I like anyone come to think of it! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
"..But following the relaxing of the rules last week, Holly and Phil took joy in standing so close to one another."

I bet they did! :sick::sick: 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Such hypocrites. Last summer they were sat apart on This Morning but then went to Wimbledon where they mingled with masses of people, hugged, sat right next to each other and then the following day sat apart again! They must think we’re all imbeciles if we think they haven’t hugged for 2 years

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Holly & Phil are presenting today and then they are off for 9 (yes NINE) weeks over the Summer while they have guest presenters:

Alison & Dermot for the first 2 weeks
Josie Gibson & Craig Doyle
Rochelle Humes & Andi Peters
Josie Gibson & Vernon Kay
Rochelle Humes & Craig Doyle
Mollie King & Craig Doyle
Ruth Langsford & Rylan
Rochelle Humes & Vernon Kay
3 weeks of Rochelle 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

RJF

VIP Member
Can we talk about how massively right wing the regular talking heads for the news review etc are?

- Tom Swarbrick was a senior figure in Theresa May’s Number 10.
- Giles Brandreth was a Conservative MP.
- Nick Ferrari was considered by David Cameron to be the 2008 London Mayor candidate for the Tories.
- Camilla Tominey works for The Telegraph, the most conservative newspaper in Britain.

That leaves Vanessa Feltz (who is pretty apolitical) and Pat Phelan’s annoying daughter who Zooms in from her bloody tugboat.

Hardly a cross-section of Britain, is it?

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Yeah Alison not intelligent enough for main presenter (sorry it's true). Josie who I thought was dim is actually more intelligent than most.

Also on a side note, what was Gok doing up on the counter this morning? He looked ridiculous.
To be in a role like This Morning you need to be flexible and have a wide knowledge base across current affairs. You need to also have the ability to pivot from discussing home hacks to then moving to breaking political news etc,

Alison and Rochelle aren’t comfortable or experienced presenters so much of their focus is on making sure they keep to the timing of the show, say the right thing off the autocue, laugh/suck up to Phil etc. They don’t have any journalistic experience to explore topics or ask the tough questions.

Alison half the time mixes up guests names so I doubt researching current affairs is at the top of her agenda.

Rochelle over time has improved in terms of presenting but I think they have told her that she’s too rigid and hence why we now have these stupid ditzy moments. It’s like they are planned for so she can go off script.

“Do something funny here Rochelle”
“Ok how about I forget how to push the spin to win trolley and how the balls work?
“Great”
“Then I can pretend to be like holly and laugh about it for five mins whilst Phil mocks me”

Holly is the same really, whenever they have serious guests on holly just does a serious face, nods in the right places, asks a token question that’s been fed through her ear to her and let’s Phil take the lead.

Josie has surprised me actually. She comes over as having a grasp on what’s going on. Is naturally warm on camera and not afraid to ask questions.

I find myself clenching when Rochelle and Alison are on as it’s an uncomfortable watch but yeah Josie isn’t too bad!

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Watching the energy saving feature and Phil comes out with my daughter uses the Too Good to Go app.

The app for some of the neediest in our society to get close to out of date food?

His daughter has a cushy job daddy landed for her and lives the London lifestyle but uses this app?!

Fuck right off.

• Angry
  • Heart

murphmc

What the hell !!!! Why does Rochelle laugh or smile from ear to ear when sensitive subjects are being discussed????? Why???? Frigging idiot 😡😡😡

Salacious

Chatty Member
I'm sure this had been referenced many times here before, but the way Phil was allowed to carry on after *that* David Cameron interview (around the time of the Jimmy Saville exposure), when he passed him a list with named individuals...it was gutter journalism. He didn't apologise and poor Ruth (who was seated next to him and squirmed) the very next day had to carry the can.

That was probably at a time Mr ITV felt he was untouchable and could do no wrong. The show has since descended into a smug fest, where Holly strokes his ego.

The difference between TM then and now is Fern, Richard and Judy, Eamonn and Ruth were all qualified in journalism. This lot aren't and it shows. There is a lot left to be desired about their 'personalities' too, which the ITV executives probably think trumps integrity.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I had the misfortune to see that, rolling my eyes at the same time🙄. His Ruby and her boyfriend are flatmates.... No Philth they are living together....flatmates me arse🤣🤣 what kind of flat I wonder, not a damp old bedsit I bet ....
You see FlipFlop that is why the wealthy are wealthy, they penny pinch and grift their way through, why pay full whack for something when they can get something for next to nothing.... Disgraceful , she is not needy.....
Utterly disgraceful isn’t it! You are so right though- some of the most well off people I know are some of the tightest penny pinchers I have ever met!

I just couldn’t believe he thought it was a good idea to say live on air! My heart broke for all those that use this app to get by, now Phils made it appear like it’s merely a way to get your bills down. No, Phil for some, it’s the only way they can afford to eat anything.

The entire feature was useless. Turn your heating down? No, most people have turned it off entirely. Stop buying a coffee- I haven’t had a coffee in years! Useless tips for the well off, not for the rest of us normal folk!

• Sad
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think since Alison broke down there is more warmth between them. Perhaps that was needed to get rid of any awkward air. I don’t think they’ve been that bad lately. I would take the pair of them over Rochelle any day of the week

Reactions: 14

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just as if we didn't know this already! I'm still a little suspicious about Ruth's "snub" by Schofield though, I think there's a bit more to it than that. However, you know about NDAs and super-injunctions..
#MatthewMcGreevy #GroomCupboard
Glad Eamonn has said this publicly.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Do you think Ruth is doing only one week summer this morning with Rylan or more?
I still don't understand why she is on this programm, the way they have threated her and Eamonn. They have always treated everybody better than them.
Her and Rylan show up, show everyone how it's done, make everyone realise what they are missing and then fuck off smug as hell.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Rochelle is just terrible and so insincere. She has no interest in getting to know people or interview anyone about their lives or interesting stories. She’s only there to show off her manicures and wardrobe