This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rochelle seems nervous. . I get the feeling her confidence is being knocked by colleagues. In a subtle way. Philip seems subtly patronising toward her.
She looks like a woman who is afraid to speak or move. .
. A work environment where everything you say is met with patronising smile. . Yet you can't complain that people smile at you!
I wish they would just get some new presenters rather than just choosing z list celebrities

Reactions: 13
If this deidre mentions the “great app called headspace” or the organisation called “Meetup” again disguised as advice ….

she is out of touch

anyone can google

she should advise

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Rochelle seems nervous. . I get the feeling her confidence is being knocked by colleagues. In a subtle way. Philip seems subtly patronising toward her.
She looks like a woman who is afraid to speak or move. .
. A work environment where everything you say is met with patronising smile. . Yet you can't complain that people smile at you!
I've said the same thing - I think it's Phil, who seems to be very controlling and intimidating. He's not really the laugh-a-minute "fun-guy" he wants people to think he is. This Morning is HIS show and everything has to be done HIS way, hence all the smut and innuendo (totally unsuitable for daytime TV.)

I've seen it with others too, Josie or Rochelle are both far more at ease and comfortable when Schofield's not breathing down their necks! They all know that if they put one foot wrong, Philth will just have words with his Fr**m*s*n chums (ITV top brass) and they are toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I replied to a Philth tweet once and he didn't like what I said. He sent quite a nasty reply back calling me an arse! All his fans piled on me being equally nasty. It was horrible! I only said something about his grammar! But I wasn't even being a dick! It was just a light-hearted comment about how he'd phrased it. His reply was so over the top and unnecessary - really unkind, in fact. I definitely don't think he's as nice as he wants us to believe.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I replied to a Philth tweet once and he didn't like what I said. He sent quite a nasty reply back calling me an arse! All his fans piled on me being equally nasty. It was horrible! I only said something about his grammar! But I wasn't even being a dick! It was just a light-hearted comment about how he'd phrased it. His reply was so over the top and unnecessary - really unkind, in fact. I definitely don't think he's as nice as he wants us to believe.
I wouldn't know about his Twitter - says it all really, doesn't it? I'm actually glad he blocked me, I wear it as a badge of honour! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

1642770245060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've said the same thing - I think it's Phil, who seems to be very controlling and intimidating. He's not really the laugh-a-minute "fun-guy" he wants people to think he is. This Morning is HIS show and everything has to be done HIS way, hence all the smut and innuendo (totally unsuitable for daytime TV.)

I've seen it with others too, Josie or Rochelle are both far more at ease and comfortable when Schofield's not breathing down their necks! They all know that if they put one foot wrong, Philth will just have words with his Fr**m*s*n chums (ITV top brass) and they are toast.

Rochelle was so more relaxed with Vernon, Phil definitely needs to be the 'star', do think there needs to be a total refresh of presenters

Rochelle was so more relaxed with Vernon, Phil definitely needs to be the 'star', do think there needs to be a total refresh of presenters

Reactions: 3
I say just get rid of Philth & Holly - once the "King and Queen" have gone, everyone else will be able to relax and be their best. Normal employment rules and contracts can then apply once again. I look forward to seeing the back of that horrible creepy hypocrite, with his trademark smut and innuendo which is totally inappropriate for daytime TV.

Watching the energy saving feature and Phil comes out with my daughter uses the Too Good to Go app.

The app for some of the neediest in our society to get close to out of date food?

His daughter has a cushy job daddy landed for her and lives the London lifestyle but uses this app?!

duck right off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Watching the energy saving feature and Phil comes out with my daughter uses the Too Good to Go app.

The app for some of the neediest in our society to get close to out of date food?

His daughter has a cushy job daddy landed for her and lives the London lifestyle but uses this app?!

duck right off.
I had the misfortune to see that, rolling my eyes at the same time🙄. His Ruby and her boyfriend are flatmates.... No Philth they are living together....flatmates me arse🤣🤣 what kind of flat I wonder, not a damp old bedsit I bet ....
You see FlipFlop that is why the wealthy are wealthy, they penny pinch and grift their way through, why pay full whack for something when they can get something for next to nothing.... Disgraceful , she is not needy.....

I had the misfortune to see that, rolling my eyes at the same time🙄. His Ruby and her boyfriend are flatmates.... No Philth they are living together....flatmates me arse🤣🤣 what kind of flat I wonder, not a damp old bedsit I bet ....
You see FlipFlop that is why the wealthy are wealthy, they penny pinch and grift their way through, why pay full whack for something when they can get something for next to nothing.... Disgraceful , she is not needy.....
I think Phil said Ruby, her boyfriend and their flatmates

He's trying to promote himself as a loving 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒔, hoping people will just forget about the #MatthewMcGreevy scandal and cover-up. But we won't! :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮
#GroomCupboard

1643027084225.png

Utterly disgraceful isn’t it! You are so right though- some of the most well off people I know are some of the tightest penny pinchers I have ever met!

I just couldn’t believe he thought it was a good idea to say live on air! My heart broke for all those that use this app to get by, now Phils made it appear like it’s merely a way to get your bills down. No, Phil for some, it’s the only way they can afford to eat anything.

The entire feature was useless. Turn your heating down? No, most people have turned it off entirely. Stop buying a coffee- I haven’t had a coffee in years! Useless tips for the well off, not for the rest of us normal folk!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

duck right off.
Nah this has been discussed on the Too Good To Go thread.

It's not a food bank replacement. There are much better ways to make your money go further on food than Too Good To Go, if you need to stretch your pennies.

It's for anybody that wants slightly discounted food in return for the lucky dip of not knowing what they'll get, or who cares about food not being wasted.

Reactions: 12
So I don’t usually watch This Morning but I’m on annual leave so I thought I’d give it a go. They’ve just had an online dating ‘expert’ on who told people not to upload pictures with sweaty armpits. Ooh thank you for that tip, that must be where I’m going wrong!

Leo Sayer covering The Beatles now 🙈. I think it’s safe to say I won’t be watching this again anytime soon 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Nice how Rochelle made someone winning £1k all about her. 🙄 So much so there wasn't even time for the Bag of Shiz section.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.