This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they always so cagey? Surely if that’s the reason they could say oh it’s the anniversary and she’s understandably having some time off and even do the phone in about grief or something?
also surely she would know before that she would want time off for this? I would imagine she has had a positive covid test, she is still unvaxxed I assume?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the anniversary of her mother’s death.
She would remember it, of course she would - but I've never heard of people's relatives' death anniversaries affecting their work. I'm not convinced. :unsure:
Does anyone else find josie Gibson the most annoying person ever when she is doing competions or outside broadcasts. But when she is presenting this morning I quite like her, anyone else feel this way.
She doesn't bother me, it's Philth Schofield I can't stand, because of his dishonesty and behind-the-scenes behaviour. As Holly backs him up, she is just as bad, even though she only does it for her own selfish reasons.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find josie Gibson the most annoying person ever when she is doing competions or outside broadcasts. But when she is presenting this morning I quite like her, anyone else feel this way.
I think she's told to act the fool so she can be the 'comedy' act. Much like Alison was when she was doing the same job.
I do like Josie presenting on the main show too. She actually shows an interest in the topics they are discussing (unlike Rochelle Humes who is woeful).

Reactions: 9
I think she's told to act the fool so she can be the 'comedy' act. Much like Alison was when she was doing the same job.
I do like Josie presenting on the main show too. She actually shows an interest in the topics they are discussing (unlike Rochelle Humes who is woeful).
Which reminds me, why does Philth get in on all the conversations about women's issues? Does he know how weird it looks?

Reactions: 5
I find clodagh very fake
She was just the same when she used to be on Sunday Brunch and flirted with Simon Rimmer to the point of me feeling embarrassed for her. Thank goodness she has the This Morning gig which keeps her off SB.

Reactions: 8
She was just the same when she used to be on Sunday Brunch and flirted with Simon Rimmer to the point of me feeling embarrassed for her. Thank goodness she has the This Morning gig which keeps her off SB.
She has ramped herself up to eleven on TM. All the faffing about, frilly shirts, and the bloody dancing! Drives me bonkers.

The other chef, who cooks the Indian dishes, Nisha I think, winds me up too, her food looks lovely, but, she's so patronising and boring, acting like an authority on everything.

Reactions: 6
She has ramped herself up to eleven on TM. All the faffing about, frilly shirts, and the bloody dancing! Drives me bonkers.

The other chef, who cooks the Indian dishes, Nisha I think, winds me up too, her food looks lovely, but, she's so patronising and boring, acting like an authority on everything.
Actually Nisha is an authority (she used to be a Barrister) - she owns Mowgli Streeet Food Restaurants - https://nishakatona.com/ ..... IMO she is a brilliant business woman and does loads for charity in the North West area.

Reactions: 13
I like when they have Jane from Janes Patisserie on, she seems really lovely and I’ve made so many of her bakes!

Nisha’s food looks amazing, butI hate how she says “we in India“ , as if everyone in India cooks exactly the same way as her.
clodagh is so annoying.
can’t stand James Martin. “Ooh look at me putting loads of butter in again.”
i don’t think I like anyone come to think of it! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually Nisha is an authority (she used to be a Barrister) - she owns Mowgli Streeet Food Restaurants - https://nishakatona.com/ ..... IMO she is a brilliant business woman and does loads for charity in the North West area.
It's pretty impressive (and annoying lol) how you get people who can move from a really good job into another, and then be equally successful in that too. She is a good cook, j agree. I think her food is great.

I remember seeing her on Sunday Brunch and she explained how there is only 5 ingredients needed for a perfect curry. She has this book that I have been meaning to get:

Amazon product

It's pretty impressive (and annoying lol) how you get people who can move from a really good job into another, and then be equally successful in that too. She is a good cook, j agree. I think her food is great.

I remember seeing her on Sunday Brunch and she explained how there is only 5 ingredients needed for a perfect curry. She has this book that I have been meaning to get:

Amazon product
The book is - ( she is my favourite Indian Cook).
The Spice Tree: Indian Cooking Made Beautifully Simple

Reactions: 2
i got the goss from someone who worked or works with holly apparently she is a bleeping witch! she's so rude and doesn't like to talk to the public and relays what she wants to say through her PA instead of talking to people.
I think maybe we know the same person😂 I was given the whole story with what happened with MM and Phil as well as some stuff about holly and dermot

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Oh god that Nisha never shuts up. You’d swear she’s doing brain surgery instead of a bloody curry 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.