Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ennui

VIP Member
Why are ex The Saturdays getting presenting gigs? Frankie, Rochelle and now Molly. All shite. Why isn’t Mel C on The One Show. Why isn’t Geri a Loose Woman? Why isn’t Baby subbing for Lorraine? Don’t understand the fixation with a semi successful girl band! So many presenters looking for gigs, no need to look for ex band members. TV commissioning is shite. A complete lack of imagination.
You may be onto something. Diana Ross for Tipping Point?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

murphmc

Philth is such a patronising Pratt , I wish they’d just get rid of him 😡😡😡 he’s such a big headed wanker……. Josie deserves a medal, she’s so relatable and down to earth wish she was on permanently

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Rochelle is just terrible and so insincere. She has no interest in getting to know people or interview anyone about their lives or interesting stories. She’s only there to show off her manicures and wardrobe
She has this annoying habit of going “hmmm” “yeah” “uh huh” when somebody is talking

RJF

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

This Morning #3 Another day, another host - but it’s Phil and Holly we loathe the most!

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don’t mind Dermot but together with Alison they just don’t work, Alison insists on calling everyone babes & it grates on me the times I’ve watched her.

Phil & Holly need getting rid of, absolutely awful.

Eamonn & Ruth I really like.

Rochelle nope she is so wooden.

Not seen Josie, I just don’t like her on the silly segments she does.
Rochelle doesn't manage to seem natural talking to her husband on The Hit List never mind anything else.

Marek_2011

VIP Member
Looks like they have allowed the comments now - at 9 am there were about a dozen comments with thousands of green arrows for Eamonn.
And here you go - some people seem to think it's only on Tattle that we talk about "stunning and brave" Phil's darker side - well think on!

1645375844565.png

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
I quite like Alison's personally and she's great at the funny stuff but she's terrible at the rest. She has a serious lack of common knowledge and comes across as quite stupid at times. I think Dermot is embarrassed quite a lot too. He's fine on other shows but not on this morning and definitely not with Alison. I don't think he likes her very much.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Phillip and Holly are boring and i dislike them, the still seem to host children tv and Dermot isn't suited for this morning, alison is too laud and makes everything a joke. This morning need some presenters who can do both comedy and serious things.
Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes - they are veteran tv hosts who can do heavy subjects but can do levity when the situation demands. I wonder if TM have ever considered them ? 🤔

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Watching the energy saving feature and Phil comes out with my daughter uses the Too Good to Go app.

The app for some of the neediest in our society to get close to out of date food?

His daughter has a cushy job daddy landed for her and lives the London lifestyle but uses this app?!

Fuck right off.
Nah this has been discussed on the Too Good To Go thread.

It's not a food bank replacement. There are much better ways to make your money go further on food than Too Good To Go, if you need to stretch your pennies.

It's for anybody that wants slightly discounted food in return for the lucky dip of not knowing what they'll get, or who cares about food not being wasted.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
The ITV big boss was on Lorraine and said while ever he has a job, so will Phillip. He's definitely being protected.

• Angry
  • Wow

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Rochelle tomorrow…. She seems nice enough but I’ve no idea how someone so devoid of any personality gets to present one of the country’s best known tv programmes?!