This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her calling that baby “someone” absolutely bleeping infuriates me. So he isn’t settling at 11pm. He’s a newborn baby, Sarah, and an underfed one at that. You know when you have a baby that this will happen, for a good few months. What exactly is it she’d like her followers to do about it?

Reactions: 23
Ironically the one who isn’t settling is Sarah.

She will be blowing up sinbad’s phone with the guilt trip.

Reactions: 13
Take a drink every time Sarah posts something positive... congrats on your sobriety

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she presume he would be sleeping?? My 1st slept great but my 2nd has been a whole different story 1st full night sleep we got was at 7months...he now goes down early but is either up during the night or ridiculously early....we just have to manage it! He isn't a good sleeper end of!

It's like she's read the advert for babies and feels she's been miss sold! After 2 the 3rd shouldn't be a surprise!

Reactions: 10
Why does she presume he would be sleeping?? My 1st slept great but my 2nd has been a whole different story 1st full night sleep we got was at 7months...he now goes down early but is either up during the night or ridiculously early....we just have to manage it! He isn't a good sleeper end of!

It's like she's read the advert for babies and feels she's been miss sold! After 2 the 3rd shouldn't be a surprise!
Because she’s used to everyone in Her life just doing whatever is convenient for her. It’s a shock to the system when “someone” doesn’t play along.

Somebody needs to #kindlygift Sarah some directions to her kettle. Every day she posts from Costa!

And thank goodness she’s upped her content game, to show us pictures of the inside of a public library she visited a few years ago.

Seriously, what is between her ears?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she held up those cuuuuute black trainers I really thought she had got some football boots 🙈 so cuuuute!

And can a company please send some baby socks, preferably beige, thanks 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you be “unintentionally twinning” when you dressed both yourself and the baby 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her food issues are still there. I wonder if she gets a kick out of people messaging her or seeing it on here, that her portions are tiny. If she actually stayed t home when the other two are at school she could easily prepare a meal, even if it’s a slow cooker one or jacket spuds. She however cannot bear being at home, even though she bitched forever about getting a house.

she can sit down after a long day of posting photos of her underfed jaundice baby, and “I’m just cracking on like a martyr whilst my rudely deployed husband has left me looking after his offspring that I fully planned” selfies, to enjoy her dinner consisting of *checks notes* …30g of pasta.

Reactions: 10
The size of that pasta dish wouldn't fill up a small child!
It also looks like a bowl of sick
---
Her food issues are still there. I wonder if she gets a kick out of people messaging her or seeing it on here, that her portions are tiny. If she actually stayed t home when the other two are at school she could easily prepare a meal, even if it’s a slow cooker one or jacket spuds. She however cannot bear being at home, even though she bitched forever about getting a house.
She definitely would! Those with anorexia get a kick from people telling them hoe skinny they are or how little they eat ect they know there habits are bad and wrong but they love to hear it. She clearly has very bad habits surrounding food which she'll pass off to her kids at some point no doubt

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.