This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she didn’t mention what he weighed. I suspect he’s not gaining much. Probably why he’s unsettled. Hungry.

Reactions: 9
I believe she wants to push the bf because of the calories it consumes. As it’s been said before, her milk won’t be amazing if she’s not eating enough, yes the baby will get what’s best, but leaving her with not with enough.

Reactions: 13
She is so negative all the time.
Had to get a dig in about the poor baby falling asleep because it’s “not like him 😂
He’s a baby Sarah, they are a bit inconvenient being as they don’t do what you want all the time 🙄
Only a new baby and already can’t do anything right. Bless him haha

Reactions: 12
I've never heard someone comment on their newborns face "filling out" is that a normal thing to say?

Reactions: 4
God she is so negative about the baby, all the time having little digs at him- SOMEONE isn’t settled, SOMEONE doesn’t nap… Jesus Christ he’s a poor defenceless baby, thank god the poor thing doesn’t have silent reflux or it doesn’t bear thinking about…

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Newborns are asleep 90% of the time - why is she expecting him to be awake on the school run?! I genuinely don’t understand what shes got a problem with here?!!!

Reactions: 12
Newborns are asleep 90% of the time - why is she expecting him to be awake on the school run?! I genuinely don’t understand what shes got a problem with here?!!!
Especially as she was moaning the other day he didn't sleep!

Reactions: 5
Tbf that photos the first one I’ve seen where his brow isn’t furrowed and he actually looks relaxed. Hope it’s a sign things are improving

Reactions: 9
I've never heard someone comment on their newborns face "filling out" is that a normal thing to say?
I would say so yeah . I wouldn’t raise an eyebrow in the slightest of someone said that about a new born .. it’s used where I’m from endearingly .like oh he’s coming on .. he’s filling out well .. kinda thing as in cute pudgy babies

Reactions: 6
I would say so yeah . I wouldn’t raise an eyebrow in the slightest of someone said that about a new born .. it’s used where I’m from endearingly .like oh he’s coming on .. he’s filling out well .. kinda thing as in cute pudgy babies
Oh yeah I've heard people say baby's are filling out, fitting they're baby grows ect but it's because she was specific with his face that confused me. I guess I'm used to seeing chubby cheeked newborns 🙈

Reactions: 2
If you must document this crap for your own records do whatever you want but why show this nonsense to anyone else?! It’s embarrassing. Her shuffling around grinning at herself like a moron and rubbing her belly wearing wearing a condom inspired outfit……. Its just all so mortifying!!!!!!! Your baby was born weeks ago - hes not even acnew born anymore!!!! Move on!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.