This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope those mum's in that baby group are prepared for her to leech on to them. Any of them show her an ounce of kindness and they'll be having L and I for the weekend next week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The baby on the Scottish tarmac post has a comment about her late flight landing in the dark!! Any of you tattlers responsible? 🤣 No response as yet. It’ll be deleted soon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh man the Neurotic obsessed with recreating her romanticised childhood never ends does it. Did no one ever tell her to look forward in life, not back? It’s so bleeping weird to me how fixated she is on it .. she never talks about a future featuring anything else for their kids, ie what they may like to want, it’s all about recreating a (perceived) past life .. that tit needs some therapy . Im
Also pretty sure that it wasn’t as rosey in the garden as she likes to remember ,…. pretty sure any parents with 3 kids being packed off on deployments would
Make for some heated moments and drama . Just like now eh ?

Reactions: 7
Isla looks way
Yes because people are going up the airplane steps ?? UNHINGED BEHAVIOUR

Poor Isla is nothing but an Instagram husband stand in now. “Quick take a photo of me and your quite clearly jaundice and undernourished baby brother Con-tent”
Isla looks more maternal with Connie than Sarah does.

Reactions: 6
Someone has replied to the comment saying it must’ve been on the return flight..how daft does that make you look?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photo is auto tagged as Gatwick airport 🤣. Just under her account name on the picture

• Haha
What an absolute twit and complete sham.

she can’t keep up with her bullshit

• Heart
Mental. I mean the picture is meaningless - every time she looks at it she knows it was Gatwick.

If her Dad did the same the other end and it wasn't Insta gramable just don't post the pic in the first place. Jeeze!

Reactions: 22
Oh…my…god. Someone please call a shrink for this woman.
bleeping hell 😂 I’m loving how she’s trying to justify being caught out with the bullshit arrival in Scotland photo. It’s actually quite worrying how off the scale her thought processes must be. If only she put the same amount of energy and time into actually being a present parent rather than constantly documenting (or fake documenting) every single little minutiae of her life. It must be exhausting to be her and to know her. Sad really

Reactions: 23
If only she put the same amount of energy and time into actually being a present parent rather than constantly documenting (or fake documenting) every single little minutiae of her life. It must be exhausting to be her and to know her. Sad really
100% this.

You have summed her up perfectly. It is so sad that her kids childhoods will have passed her by because she was so obsessed with Instagram. I really can’t see her having good relationships with them once they’re adults.

Hilarious, that baby looked like he was having a ball…freezing cold, head unsupported and starving. Absolute scenes 🤬
We all knew when she was pregnant that it would be bad but I didn’t realise quite how bad it would be.

• Sad
Where is the photo? For some reason I can’t find it!

Obviously as soon as I posted that I found it - honestly I’m as scatty as her!
---
Has she deleted it?
It’s the second photo on her grid I think, I was just being dozy

Reactions: 2
Hahaha bloody hell she is pure mental!! Re taking a photo like that on a total different and irrelevant day/moment purely cause her dads one wasn’t instagramable!? Wtf was the point?? Bet she’s fuming

Reactions: 10
Bet the people boarding thought what the duck is she doing with that young baby …..no hat or blanket. Why is nobody pulling her aside and having a word? Even life coach Jess burger tits might get through?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.