This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so negative about the baby, all the time having little digs at him- SOMEONE isn’t settled, SOMEONE doesn’t nap… Jesus Christ he’s a poor defenceless baby, thank god the poor thing doesn’t have silent reflux or it doesn’t bear thinking about…
At this point I actually dislike her. We all knew it would be like this. That poor little baby, has she shown any moments when she’s actually happy with him? It’s her behaviour that induces all of this. Her other two kids don’t know whether they are coming or going, they never have downtime. This baby will be like Lachlan and Isla, in nursery full time ( because we pay for all year 🙄🤬) never having a break, only a week at Christmas and maybe a week over the summer! She’s bloody vile. Also that baby bump reel was so cringe! Her huge head/no neck shoulder shrugging dance was mortifying.

Reactions: 19
That most recent picture of him on her stories is quite cute but I think that's because it's the first picture where he doesn't look angry or in pain.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’d be happy even if she did have the Insta-perfect baby. She’d still find something to moan about

Reactions: 10
So pleased she’s being sent products for her baby to use….bet we never see them again. Pop it in your iCal for 3 months from now Sarah.

Reactions: 1
Fuming he didn’t look absolutely TINY in sun damaged Lucy’s arms, had to clarify he absolutely is so so so small. Can’t have anything be perceived as big. Small portions, small clothes, small children, bleeping HUGE disorded mind

• Sad
Reactions: 28
He really isn't a good looking baby, hopefully he'll grow into his looks

Reactions: 9
Im not sure how much more martyrdom I can watch from TML. I reckon Blocked duct is from CONTENTACH ineffectively feeding Sarah. Just pump and bottle feed or buy formula you moron.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.