This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bleeping crank! WHY when you’ve had such a nightmare journey would you get the clearly uncomfortable looking baby out of his sling so you can get the same picture your parents have of your brother! She is unhinged!!

She needs to get of instagram.

Reactions: 10
What a liar! Flight was delayed so didn’t land till it was dark in Aberdeen. So what you took the photo on the way home? Unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What a liar! Flight was delayed so didn’t land till it was dark in Aberdeen. So what you took the photo on the way home? Unhinged.
Good point! Even bloody worse then. She lives her whole life for the gram.

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 3
Gosh, you’re right - everyone is going UP the stairs of the aircraft!

This is absolute insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes because people are going up the airplane steps ?? UNHINGED BEHAVIOUR

Poor Isla is nothing but an Instagram husband stand in now. “Quick take a photo of me and your quite clearly jaundice and undernourished baby brother Con-tent”

Reactions: 15
OMG she is OFF THE CHARTS neurotic. It doesn’t take a load of Tattler Hercule Poirots to realise that photo was NOT taken when wee CAK/Con first touched down in Scotland. Hmmm….can I resist the temptation of my itching fingers longing to comment on that grid post to call her out??

• Haha
WHY is he not wearing a hat on the airport tarmac?! Is it not still Winter. Complete imbecile.

My eldest never napped! 15 mins here and there but he just didn’t nap, so I had to get creative, cooked dinner with the wrap on. Pushing the buggy, in the bouncer, whatever I could. If I wanted him to nap longer I had to lay on tbe bed and sleep with him in my arms. Was just one of those things. My second, took regular 2 hour naps from 5 weeks old. But she’s one of those mothers that can’t be outside the official rule book. And makes her life impossible because of it.
She’s probably following Gina ford…

Reactions: 1
She’s back to updating the gram with her every move. Found thing in freezer. Used an item from the fridge. Cooked a meal while being a parent.

OMG she is OFF THE CHARTS neurotic. It doesn’t take a load of Tattler Hercule Poirots to realise that photo was NOT taken when wee CAK/Con first touched down in Scotland. Hmmm….can I resist the temptation of my itching fingers longing to comment on that grid post to call her out??
Someone has! Bet that comment will get deleted and user blocked!!

Reactions: 4
Seems it’s still there! SOMEONE must be having an unsettled night meaning Sarah has to parent rather than prioritise monitoring of comments on Insta. The inconvenience 🤣

Someone has! Bet that comment will get deleted and user blocked!!

Reactions: 5
If the baby was satisfied surely he would be having proper naps by now? If he’s waking up after 15 minutes then he needs a better feed. I can only go on my own babies but if they were changed and fed then they napped, poor little boy must be miserable.
Unfortunately some babies don't nap. My eldest didn't and my youngest would only nap on me, even until he was a toddler.

But if that is the case for CAK she needs to understand his needs and work around it.
For me with my eldest I knew he needed to go on a walk to be content - not dragged around soft plays and cafes and climbing centres! My youngest I needed to put him in a carrier to go about my day and he'd be fine because he was on me.

She expects him to fit into this box of long naps and long gaps between feeds etc and for the majority that isn't the case, she needs to bond and get to know him instead of swanning around the place because she's too scared to be at home with her children!

Reactions: 8
What a dafty, Judge Judy always says if you tell the truth you don’t have to have a good memory!

IF we’re doing a thread name this time:

#33 Those Poor Kids

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.