This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so little and lost when she shows him in the pram, why Isn’t he all cosy with blankets and a hat and poor thing is probably dazzled by the bright lights in the shop as he’s laying flat out. She would have been better with one of those reborn dolls that would fit more with her idea of how a baby is!
The unlined pram gives me mothers rage ! Who does that ?!

Reactions: 14
Where are the so called friends that she claimed would help with taking the kids to clubs, yep nowhere to be seen because they probably don’t want to have to help out week after week!
She’ll be hoping they’re watching her stories so they can see that wee brave super Sarah is just getting on with it even though it’s so hard and so dark and so cold and she’s caring alone for such a tiny baby…. WOE IS ME, PLEASE TAKE MY KID TO FOOTBALL FOR SIX MONTHS - I need to be able to sit on my phone and update all my eager beaver fans with a minute by minute account of all I’ve done today!

Reactions: 15
I don't get tye constant doing stuff...kids need downtime (I believe so anyway)my kids enjoy just chilling at home watching TV, playing or whatever they need it..it doesn't make you a bad parent!

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to screenshot for the sake of privacy of the woman and Sarah’s kids, but the woman in the background on her story from in Starbucks is literally all of our faces this entire time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to screenshot for the sake of privacy of the woman and Sarah’s kids, but the woman in the background on her story from in Starbucks is literally all of our faces this entire time 😂
Islas side eye at the end of that video too!

Reactions: 6
They’ve been out this morning, why the need for the climbing place afterwards. She always makes life so much more difficult for herself. The kids are going to expect these activities every week and if there’s any problems with baby and they can’t go they’ll start to resent him. Make your life as easy as you can Sarah. Prep the night before for school etc and have some downtime at home, I reckon the kids will actually enjoy it.

Reactions: 8
Has she removed it? I can’t see it on her stories.
It’s still there. The one in Starbucks.

I think Sarah thinks she’s going to be awarded a medal for cooking a roast dinner with a newborn. Why bother?! The kids won’t appreciate it, why doesn’t she stick to packet macaroni cheese?!

Reactions: 5
If the baby was satisfied surely he would be having proper naps by now? If he’s waking up after 15 minutes then he needs a better feed. I can only go on my own babies but if they were changed and fed then they napped, poor little boy must be miserable.

Reactions: 9
If the baby was satisfied surely he would be having proper naps by now? If he’s waking up after 15 minutes then he needs a better feed. I can only go on my own babies but if they were changed and fed then they napped, poor little boy must be miserable.
Exactly! My friends daughter has recently had a baby, she was worried he had tummy ache as he seemed unsettled, he’s breastfed, first baby, my friend said I think he’s hungry, she’s now topping up with a bit of formula, he’s put on 6oz Much happier baby. She’s still mostly BF but putting her babies needs first.

Reactions: 7
But didn't she say he's sleeping 1/2am till 6am at night.

Reactions: 1
But didn't she say he's sleeping 1/2am till 6am at night.
Yes, I was meaning during the day. She said he naps for about 15 minutes and she can’t cook dinner without him waking up, I think she said 3 times?

Reactions: 5
Yes, I was meaning during the day. She said he naps for about 15 minutes and she can’t cook dinner without him waking up, I think she said 3 times?
Yeah I just didn't know the difference of why he slept at night but not during the day 🙈

My eldest never napped! 15 mins here and there but he just didn’t nap, so I had to get creative, cooked dinner with the wrap on. Pushing the buggy, in the bouncer, whatever I could. If I wanted him to nap longer I had to lay on tbe bed and sleep with him in my arms. Was just one of those things. My second, took regular 2 hour naps from 5 weeks old. But she’s one of those mothers that can’t be outside the official rule book. And makes her life impossible because of it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.