This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go… publicly using words such as “triggering” to describe her poor little unsettled baby. He might be more settled Sarah if you just made sure he was eating enough.

Reactions: 17
She's acting like there something wrong with him because he's had an unsettled day! Most babies go through days when they won't relax liklihood something developmental is going on! My 8month old still does....at 5 weeks I'd have just spent the day cuddling him!!!

Reactions: 11
Are they not still called growth spurts? 3rd baby and still seems to lack any knowledge

Reactions: 6
I can imagine her having a full on toddler tantrum because her babies won't just be exactly like the perfect ideal that she has seen on social media. It's like she has arrested development or something and expects the world to be like it is in fairytales.

Reactions: 5
I just came on here to say exactly the same…

From watching her old YT videos recently, this has been a current theme throughout, she has a very low tolerance for stress or anything that deviates from what she seems a “normal routine” probably a sign of ND (which we’ve all said) but it mean her children, even as new borns have, in her eyes, such a small window of acceptable/good behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I took this screenshot and thought the same as you guys. She is triggering. She is constantly looking for praise for doing a) what millions of people do, day in and day out and b) doing the bare minimum in a situation SHE orchestrated. Her lack of gratitude for the life she has is triggering. She has no idea how lucky she is

IMG_1337.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just can’t with her! F**k off Sarah! She wanted this so suck it up, I am so sick off her constantly moaning about a situation she has created. Maybe her parents for once have had enough and told her some realities. She and Rob know he goes away on deployment, they know Sarah is not maternal in the slightest so why have another baby? Because rigid think Sarah could not deviate for her fixed plan. What does she think other people do? Loads of mums at the school gates up and down the country with three kids. Partners at work. Loads of other military wives getting on with it. As for the ‘triggering comment’ 🤬 maybe she should have taken up the offer of counselling before bringing another baby not the world. I have no doubt it was hard, but I think Sarah couldn’t cope because it was not how she planned for it and we know she’s really odd in her way of thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe he’s unsettled cos he’s being expected to run to Sarah’s routine here there and everywhere, and all he wants it some cuddles. At 5 weeks I was still doing a lot of skin to skin and a lot of vegging in our pjs all day, and they are some of my happiest memories.

💯this. He looks so uncomfortable in all the photos and often his little face seems anxious in its expression. The feeding issues plus his neurotic Indra obsessed mother dragging him here there and everywhere are the ideal start in life. Not. Well done, Sarah. You self-absorbed, neurotic twit.

Maybe he’s unsettled cos he’s being expected to run to Sarah’s routine here there and everywhere, and all he wants it some cuddles. At 5 weeks I was still doing a lot of skin to skin and a lot of vegging in our pjs all day, and they are some of my happiest memories.

Reactions: 12
Poor little boy. He has had 5 weeks of rushing here and there. Probably very little feeding security and is probably so anxious. I do feel for him.

She looks terrible in that photo she’s just put on her stories. Looks like she’s been crying.
She absolutely brought this on herself. She knew she wouldn’t cope and yet she still went and had a third baby.

Reactions: 13
This is when she’ll start really spiralling. Everyone’s met lachlan the second, the newborn attention has worn off. No rob, no parents, no attention, no brands bowling over her. She’s very much living in the hole she created now.

Reactions: 9
This is when she’ll start really spiralling. Everyone’s met lachlan the second, the newborn attention has worn off. No rob, no parents, no attention, no brands bowling over her. She’s very much living in the hole she created now.
And all those after school activities to juggle

Reactions: 7
Shes just dragging that baby around from pillar to post. Some of the after school stuff is goong to have to take a hit, Its too much traipsing around

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Shes just dragging that baby around from pillar to post. Some of the after school stuff is goong to have to take a hit, Its too much traipsing around
Yep! Sat in a freezing cold car for at least an hour whilst Isla is at football! Hardly ideal for a newborn, especially a newborn that’s been ill 😩. Where are the so called friends that she claimed would help with taking the kids to clubs, yep nowhere to be seen because they probably don’t want to have to help out week after week!

He looks so little and lost when she shows him in the pram, why Isn’t he all cosy with blankets and a hat and poor thing is probably dazzled by the bright lights in the shop as he’s laying flat out. She would have been better with one of those reborn dolls that would fit more with her idea of how a baby is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.