This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her not telling them he’s leaving seems almost like she’s punishing them and wants them to feel as bad as she does when he drops on it her that he's off. He’s just as bloody bad though..he’s got a tongue in his head and his own brain he needs to stand up to the stupid witch once in a while, especially when it comes to his kids!!

Reactions: 10
I bet you she’s told him HE has to tell the kids and he won’t tell them or he’ll tell them at the last minute and there’ll be a passive aggressive set of posts and or stories or even a reel about how devastated they are and how awful the navy is etc and how “someone” needs to get a new job…

🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not telling her he’s going is horrendous. It’s setting those kids up to never trust them again. They’ll belobe that next time he does the school run he’s going off to sea and doesn’t love them enough to say goodbye properly. Selfish selfish twats. Detached, unloving and downright abusive. I’ve said several times that these kids are being neglected with the too small clothes, measly food portions etc and Joe their emotional needs are being neglected because Mama hasn’t got the emotional intelligence to support two children who’ll be upset. She’s abhorrent

Reactions: 8
Im baffled by this whole lying to the kids and not telling them that Rob is leaving tomorrow. What purpose does it serve? Is he not going to even say goodbye? They will be more upset & rattled by it if he just disappears on them.
How horrible will it be telling them after school when they could have had a weekend with both parents there to speak it over, make a countdown calendar or whatever. Her inability to put those kids first is getting worse

(Off topic, but is that Beaver in you and @Unknown5’s pictures? Those teeth are…quite something)

ED178AA4-C49E-4275-96CC-97DED6C490EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s told them now? As she said it in front of the kids last night?! I mean I’m not saying it’s good she’s told them yesterday! He’s known for how long?! As someone said they could do activities with countdowns til he’s back!

I was 20 when my brother went to Afghanistan and the only thing that got me through was a countdown! As a fully functioning adult I needed a countdown so I actually see it and it hit me so hard. So those poor poor kids must be all over the place! I feel so sorry for them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
83EE3041-31E5-4D11-B105-100C7A8B0CF7.jpeg

….just going to leave this here.

I hope those kids ate well at the restaurant yesterday because I doubt anyone will be eating this monstrosity 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1902580

….just going to leave this here.

I hope those kids ate well at the restaurant yesterday because I doubt anyone will be eating this monstrosity 🤦🏻‍♀️
As far as her cooking goes I thought he roast didn’t look the usual 1/10, maybe I’ve got used to seeing beggy lambs roast bitatoes too much. But then she reminded me what an absolute tit stain she is in the kitchen when she posted this.

Reactions: 1
Historically him going away has been quite amusing, waiting to see her breaking down over stupid things and being generally incompetent. This time things feel different. I genuinely feel that this woman is on the edge and those poor kids are going to suffer.

Reactions: 11
Historically him going away has been quite amusing, waiting to see her breaking down over stupid things and being generally incompetent. This time things feel different. I genuinely feel that this woman is on the edge and those poor kids are going to suffer.
Ahhh remember the good old days when we were just counting how many sausages she fed the kids each week?

You’re totally right though; the tone has changed. She’s almost gone from incompetent and clumsy to actually a bit unhinged.

Reactions: 12
This was from 2016! Shes completely ruined herself!
Omg, don’t want to derail the thread but who is that other lady? She was a nurse or midwife or something and was totally part of the Hampshire instamum group with Jess, Lucie, Lara etc and then just completely bailed. I wonder if any of them are actually still in contact with her since she quit the whole Channel Mum social media scene.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh remember the good old days when we were just counting how many sausages she fed the kids each week?

You’re totally right though; the tone has changed. She’s almost gone from incompetent and clumsy to actually a bit unhinged.
Agree. I feel very uncomfortable watching this. I can see Sarah spiralling and magnifying. She seems to have very poor cognitive control - the outbursts on Instagram re Rob and the whole approach to the deployment. She cannot reframe negative thoughts at all or act in a way that would help the children cope in a more optimal way. I just really hope that behind the scenes there is a lot more support that we are unaware of. This is concerning to watch

Reactions: 8
Omg, don’t want to derail the thread but who is that other lady? She was a nurse or midwife or something and was totally part of the Hampshire instamum group with Jess, Lucie, Lara etc and then just completely bailed. I wonder if any of them are actually still in contact with her since she quit the whole Channel Mum social media scene.
Sophie - I think her chanel was Theology or something like that. I remember her being quite vocal about how influencers should do more for charities and speak out about real issues rather than being bland for fear of upsetting brands. I liked her but as you say now she doesn't do insta she doesn't seem to be involved with the huns, unless she tells them not to film her.

Reactions: 5
Insightful comment. Rob literally pushed out. Rejected. I don’t believe that Sarah hasn’t seen that placement before posting this. It is deliberate. When even the followers are picking up on this then…..well, yeah….it’s not just 20 fat “jellus” trolls having a go at a you, is it? I bet Sarah will bloke this woman for having the temerity to point out that Rob is “sad”. How dare she. Sarah’s suffering is the primary and only focus thank you very much

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Didnt realise she was an old influencer. Should i have cut her out the pic? 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.