This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her constant digs at Rob and her never ending bitching about the Navy surely cant go unnoticed by Rob himself or their families? I genuinely think its her deliberate way of trying to emotionally manipulate him to force him to hand his resignation in. Its so blatant. They clearly dont have a particularly solid relationship and clearly dont communicate or sit down and actually talk about any of this stuff and it just seems like she’s using instagram as a way of telling him how she feels under the guise of her instagram posts. Its weird, uncomfortable and just airing their issues in public when its not appropriate. And what makes me laugh is she claims that she hates the navy etc yet is more than happy to use it for content and as her USP.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1902580

….just going to leave this here.

I hope those kids ate well at the restaurant yesterday because I doubt anyone will be eating this monstrosity 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is very confusing.

Scots don’t often make bread and butter pudding. And as Sarah is so staunchly NOT ENGLISH, you’d think she’d hesitate to align herself with such an English pudding.

Clearly she should have a cloot ready to do a proper dumpling, or a jeely pan to hand like all the Scottish maws*.

* yeah not really with the cloot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this is her with her positive pants on I would hate to see her with her negative ones… is she joking??? Literally the only thing she ever does is complain.

Reactions: 13
Another mention of living far away from family. The broken heart emoji on a photograph of his bags. Does she imagine a follower on Instagram is going to magically make the situation better? She isn't coping, she is obviously at breaking point so why aren't they doing something about it? Her moaning and feeling sorry for herself with the guilt trip photographs and posts aren't going to resolve anything.

Hard, serious decisions need to be made. She can't keep being so negative and resentful thinking that a draft abroad or new baby is going to magically make her happy.

Reactions: 11
Sophie - I think her chanel was Theology or something like that. I remember her being quite vocal about how influencers should do more for charities and speak out about real issues rather than being bland for fear of upsetting brands. I liked her but as you say now she doesn't do insta she doesn't seem to be involved with the huns, unless she tells them not to film her.
Yeah that’s it. She seemed to have way more substance than the other huns. I think she changed her account to private and fucked them all off. Think the same time as Natasha Bailie left channel mum and was very vocal about how fake it all is.
Will Sarah now start to become even more unhinged? Exercising at 10pm and eating at 11pm, frantic dash around supermarkets as she has no food in and constantly whining about not being home and aggressive sharing of private WhatsApp messages from Rob. Poor kids :-(

Reactions: 9
Please tell me they didn’t just tell them before school and then send them in 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Another mention of living far away from family. The broken heart emoji on a photograph of his bags. Does she imagine a follower on Instagram is going to magically make the situation better? She isn't coping, she is obviously at breaking point so why aren't they doing something about it? Her moaning and feeling sorry for herself with the guilt trip photographs and posts aren't going to resolve anything.

Hard, serious decisions need to be made. She can't keep being so negative and resentful thinking that a draft abroad or new baby is going to magically make her happy.
Can you imagine what is going on in her head?

Hates him going away. Because she struggles to cope with the basics of life, yet will not change in any way to improve it. And instead… takes on another day at work?!?!

On what planet does that make sense?

They have 2 incomes, her supplementary income from ‘brand work,’ have had many years of subsidised housing, stonking pension, so no dire need for her to martyr herself to a five day week.

She wants to fill her boots and moan about it at the same time.

Ironically, if she would actually just crack on and do the things, rather than moan about the things, I’d feel some respect for her. She does work, she does have two kids, and she is alone for weeks at a time. That’s not nothing!

It’s the constant mismanagement of time, selfish prioritising of self, bonkers over scheduling of her kids, and inane drivel constant posting that makes her a very difficult person to like. If she could just get a sodding grip and be real she would have a very different life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god her whisk has broken!! I’m surprised she didn’t blame that on Sinbad and the “deployment curse”

• Haha
I really don’t get why they can’t move closer to family? If rob is away so much I imagine it would be hugely beneficial to Sarah and the kids to have that extra family support and then when he’s home could he not join them wherever they are as much as possible? It’s obviously what she wants to do so I don’t know why she doesn’t just do it?

Reactions: 7
I really don’t get why they can’t move closer to family? If rob is away so much I imagine it would be hugely beneficial to Sarah and the kids to have that extra family support and then when he’s home could he not join them wherever they are as much as possible? It’s obviously what she wants to do so I don’t know why she doesn’t just do it?
She has always maintained that if they lived in Aberdeen that they would hardly see Rob because even when he’s at “home” he still has to go in to work presumably at the navy base. So he would still be tied to the south coast. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She has always maintained that if they lived in Aberdeen that they would hardly see Rob because even when he’s at “home” he still has to go in to work presumably at the navy base. So he would still be tied to the south coast. 🤷🏼‍♀️
How much difference would it make if they just had a cardboard cut out of Sinbad, same amount of personality and chat, same zero sense of humour.
Same goes for Sarah too right enough.
So him down south and her at “home” in aberdeen with their cardboard cut outs and never know a difference? Could work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was from 2016! Shes completely ruined herself!
Bloody hell. If I didn’t know, I wouldn’t think it was even the same person.

I don’t always agree when people say why aren’t her family or Rob stepping in but this has shocked me. Every time her parents see her she must look noticeably different. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve tried to speak to her about it - I can imagine she’d be quite tough to get through to. But I agree with the others, something’s changed this time.

Sarah, do yourself and the kids a favour and get off Instagram. Speak to someone who will help you with the almost-hatred you seem to have towards the Navy because it really looks like it’s spiralling.

ETA - she needs a bit of perspective. He’s single figure years away from finishing up, he’ll get a decent pension (I assume - and let’s be honest, that’s a huge bonus nowadays) and they could have some great years ahead with the kids. I’m kind of torn because I think she needs to help herself and just suck it up for a while - it’s her attitude that’s making these trips hard, not the fact that Rob isn’t there!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah that’s it. She seemed to have way more substance than the other huns. I think she changed her account to private and fucked them all off. Think the same time as Natasha Bailie left channel mum and was very vocal about how fake it all is.
Will Sarah now start to become even more unhinged? Exercising at 10pm and eating at 11pm, frantic dash around supermarkets as she has no food in and constantly whining about not being home and aggressive sharing of private WhatsApp messages from Rob. Poor kids :-(
I used to follow Sophie. She was part of the clique with Sarah, Lucy, Jess and Lara. She works for the nhs so always has a real job, went private on insta then She set up a new page for breastfeeding support but it never took off. She’s not been active for years. She always seemed like she has more to her than the others.

Reactions: 5
I used to follow Sophie. She was part of the clique with Sarah, Lucy, Jess and Lara. She works for the nhs so always has a real job, went private on insta then She set up a new page for breastfeeding support but it never took off. She’s not been active for years. She always seemed like she has more to her than the others.
Lucy, Jess and Lara are parasites too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Insightful comment. Rob literally pushed out. Rejected. I don’t believe that Sarah hasn’t seen that placement before posting this. It is deliberate. When even the followers are picking up on this then…..well, yeah….it’s not just 20 fat “jellus” trolls having a go at a you, is it? I bet Sarah will bloke this woman for having the temerity to point out that Rob is “sad”. How dare she. Sarah’s suffering is the primary and only focus thank you very much
Sarah and positive pants really don’t go together! Honestly just gtiw the duck up. Be grateful Rob has a decent job/wage, she knew he was in the Navy what did she expect? She is also banging on about another kid! If it was that bad that would be the last thing you’d want. I and L are getting to ages where they are a little more independent, why would you ho through all the baby stuff again when she can’t cope now? She’s bonkers.

Finally caught up to this after a few days of yet more sickness in the house. It’s never ending!
Anyway, had a good nose over her stories from the last few days and my observation is that she is awfully unhappy with her life and the smart comments about how Rob’s naval career has caused all the issues in the house are just awful. We aren’t a military family so I’ve never walked in her shoes but I’d like to think that I would be a) supportive of my husband and b) do the necessary for my children. Also speaking so openly about his deployments and how awful the Navy life is just isn’t right. I wonder could he get in trouble for that?

Reactions: 8
You’d think isla and Lachlan are getting to a more independent stage but she’s so controlling she couldn’t even let isla learn to shower herself before going on her school trip

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she always doing her shopping on her lunch break? So strange! Does she leave it in her car all afternoon too or does she have time to unpack it etc too on a lunch break? If you don’t have time in the evenings or at the weekend why not arrange delivery!?

I wonder if her work has asked her to go full time because she doesn’t do enough in her hours and they see her knobbing around in supermarkets and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.