This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if this was Rob speaking about Sarah in this derogatory way? It’s almost borderline abusive in my opinion - emotionally manipulating him and trashing him & his job etc

Reactions: 19
She must read here surely. How can she not notice that all our comments are about the same things, her and Ron’s relationship, the welfare of the children and the fact that another baby simply will not help. I don’t feel anything here is actually said with malice, it’s mostly sadness for those kids and exasperation for her lack of organisation, desire to be an insta mummy and belittling of Rob. So please Sarah, take notice of our comments, we’re not ‘nasty trolls’, we’re just a bunch of people showing genuine concern. Get therapy, take those kids out of some of their activities and show a bit of respect for your husband and his career. Oh, and learn a bit of gratitude.
Gosh, that’s a bit deep for a Saturday morning, I need to go have a lie down now 🤭

Reactions: 14
She is almost gleefully when she talks about how the children don't listen to Sinbad and are disrespectful to him. Saint bleeping Sarah of bedtimes because she had to rescue him at bedtime.
She looked like she was smirking, bet when she went up she didn’t say to them that they should listen and do as their Dad asks, she probably stomped in and took over.

Reactions: 7
Why is Isla going to extra football training when her dad is leaving for six week and she is supposedly upset about it?? If it was my family I would have spent the morning relaxing done an activity together cinema bowling then a dinner....you could then have planned something for when he is back a rematch of bowling or something!

Reactions: 10
Public humiliation (and let’s face it that’s what she’s doing to rob constantly on stories) is a form of abuse. I think he’s pretty dim to leave himself unless another woman collared him and pushed him to leave her - but the tension in that house!

Reactions: 12
I find her so frustrating. She clearly works hard, and obviously has issues. If she could just be honest with herself she could make real progress and be properly content.

…Working hard being a relative concept! Compared to the likes of Mrs Meldrum, or Thesocialmama.xo who do nothing from one day to the next, Sarah at least has a job and some self respect.

If she could just learn to accept and embrace the reality of military life, rather than moan constantly, then pretend her moaning is positivity, her mind would be more peaceful. I can’t even imagine what goes through her mind with the moaning about the navy. It’s just how it is, how it’s always been, and how it is for everyone. Why does she think it’s PARTICULARLY hard for her? And does she expect them to make special exceptions for Sinbad so he can stay home? It’s baffling. Surely better to accept and adapt, than to constantly whinge? She models such bad attitudes to her kids. She acts like a parent occasionally working away is seriously traumatic, when it’s really not.

Next step would be to wean herself off the instagram dependency, where she seeks constant validation for martyred parenting choices. Less time spent on hairies and nailies and ridiculous lashes, reduce kids activities and boom, she’s got the beginnings off a workable week! She’s a great example of somebody who has sacrificed real life quality of life, for the creation of social media content. And that’s before you even consider the impact of selling your kids privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Ron’s treating us to a meal out before he goes away on Monday for six weeks.” Oh is he away again? You never said Sarah…

(My phone insists that he’s called Ron so I’m just going to embrace it)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See she forgot to put coats on her kids on a freezing January night but didn't forget the Ipad for the goodbye dinner with Sinbad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think he's away for a rest football this morning most of the day driving walking round a park and now out for dinner!
And again both drinking and then driving home with 2 kids in the car

• Sad
  • Angry
Isla going to a ballet competition in makeup and a football shirt is just perfect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isla is nearly 9, it’s baffling that they don’t think it is appropriate to talk openly about when their dad is deploying. Surely this might be a source of this anger and resentment that Sarah is so worried about?

Former dance mum and dance aunt.
Why is she wearing a top that will have to go over her head to get ready with her hair and make up already done? I’m guessing because Sarah can’t follow basic instructions. We did hundreds of dance comps and shows and we were always instructed and knew that tops had to be zip or button and not over the head. Her dance teachers will be muttering less than polite things when helping I get ready.
Wonder if we will get furtive photos and stories if Sarah has to stay or is watching, when she’ll have been told not to but of course, she’s a Mum influencer so she must be allowed to not adhere to basic safeguarding rules… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The kids school is so good with military families, there are lots of them across the schools. They have a designated building and clubs for the kids and really help with the build up to deployments, during deployments and after. If Sarah isn’t taking advantage of this then she’s a fool.

Im baffled by this whole lying to the kids and not telling them that Rob is leaving tomorrow. What purpose does it serve? Is he not going to even say goodbye? They will be more upset & rattled by it if he just disappears on them.

• Sad
If I went out for a meal and started waving my phone about videoing everyone my phone would probably end up slotted where the sun don’t shine.

Reactions: 6
The kids school is so good with military families, there are lots of them across the schools. They have a designated building and clubs for the kids and really help with the build up to deployments, during deployments and after. If Sarah isn’t taking advantage of this then she’s a fool.
It probably clashes with all their after school activities and I would imagine she’d hear some home truths such as her spending more time with her kids. We all know why she’s chosen to work full time now, sadly 🙁

Reactions: 8
If the kids have ANY anger / confusion it’s probably from going along the weekend like nothings happening then it being sprung on them their dads going on Monday morning. Miss big chin can’t cope with weeks notice yet she doesn’t give her kids even 12h? Vile.

Whos never taken a kid through a car wash? I feel like thats the best cheap entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.