This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that reel? Who films themself lying on the sofa looking like a wooden twit and then posts it on the internet, with a random pile of self-indulgent captions? She really is properly neurotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t it be funny if when R leaves the navy, he gets a job on an oil rig so is still away regularly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell is that reel? Who films themself lying on the sofa looking like a wooden twit and then posts it on the internet, with a random pile of self-indulgent captions? She really is properly neurotic.
Funnily enough whilst scrolling insta, I came across a much bigger influencer who’d posted the exact same reel 6 weeks ago. Sarah is so uncreative and unauthentic and fake with her reel ideas it’s painful. I wonder if she’s going full time because she knows she’s tit at instagram ads? I’d like to know how she think she’s going to manage keeping up with instagram / YouTube if she’s working full time though. She uses Thursday’s / fridays for her ‘online job’ so maybe she’s jacking it in?!

Reactions: 4
If they are trying for baby number 3, I’m surprised she’s not tried to monetise or create content over trying to conceive or infertility. It seems exactly like the sort of attention seeking thing she’d do. Makes me think Rob has put his foot down and told her no, which makes her constant references to baby 3 just another way of disrespecting him.

Reactions: 8
If they are trying for baby number 3, I’m surprised she’s not tried to monetise or create content over trying to conceive or infertility. It seems exactly like the sort of attention seeking thing she’d do. Makes me think Rob has put his foot down and told her no, which makes her constant references to baby 3 just another way of disrespecting him.
Ooh. I think you’ve got a point there!!!

I dont know why she doesnt seek help for the children, theyre obviously struggling with their emotions.

I used to work in a nursery on a base and although the kids were younger, noone ever acted that much out of sorts when parents returned.

Reactions: 9
Why do the kids have so much anger and resentment? Surely it should just be normal to them as they have never had life any other way 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is NOT normal that the kids are “frustrated/resentful” after their Dad arrives home after working away for a WEEK. What nonsense is she filling their heads with? The problem is SARAH. She is the one with all the issues and problems - and she’s projecting everything onto her kids. Rob must surely get pissed off with her constantly posting this kind of negative bollocks for all the world to see?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do the kids have so much anger and resentment? Surely it should just be normal to them as they have never had life any other way 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she feeds it, encourages it and they see her resentment and passive aggressive behaviour and model from her.

And Sarah, well done on trying to blame the Navy for your kids being brats, but really that’s on YOU.

Reactions: 15
Respectfully she needs to shut the duck up, trying to say they’re full of anger and resentment! They’re most definitely not and if they in any way are at such young ages, she can put the blame at her own door for putting her OWN feelings onto them. bleep.

Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s deliberately drip feeding all this tit about the kids as a way of trying to force Rob into ending his navy career in a really shady manipulative way. Its really inappropriate and underhand and its very calculated. Shes just coming across as a miserable bitter witch.

Reactions: 16
What the hell was that about, whispering into her phone in the kitchen, spouting her resentment for her husbands job. She is going to new lows now, making out the childrens behaviour is because of rob going away, shut up, it isn’t, you can’t parent, own it.
And while you’re at it, grow up and realise your husband has a job to do and just get bloody on with your life. If it’s that bad either get a divorce and move back with mummy and daddy or just move back with mummy and daddy, my god she is insufferable!

ETA your kids have always been feral wether rob is there or not, honestly, this latest revelation is just another made up reason on the “why you should leave the navy” list. She’s clutching at straws now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s despicable that she’s trying to blame Rob’s career for her children’s difficulties. It isn’t normal to feel so much resentment and anger, she’s so wrong about that. Lachlan is likely neurodivergent and from what we can see she’s unwilling to accept that or to provide him support or encouragement to deal with that. Isla likely already realises she’s never going to live up to mama’s expectations and is struggling as a result. Maybe Sarah needs to look at her own parenting rather than blaming Rob? Maybe the kids are just bloody exhausted after yet another week of being dragged from pillar to post.

Reactions: 18
Because they are bleeping exhausted and don’t get decent meals so they are probably constantly running on empty and loosing their tempers and control of their emotions.

Reactions: 11
Omg her latest story, calling him a part time husband! What a witch, Sinbad needs to find his balls and tell her some home truths. No wonder those kids have issues with her as their mother!

Reactions: 10
Omg her latest story, calling him a part time husband! What a witch, Sinbad needs to find his balls and tell her some home truths. No wonder those kids have issues with her as their mother!
I can’t believe her! I’ve said before but my husband is also in the Navy and I cannot understand her attitude. What does she think he’s doing when he’s at sea?He’s sharing a cabin with other men, never getting a minutes peace and WORKING for basically 6weeks straight. His salary provides for their family and for her. Does she want a divorce? Because to me she’s going the right way about getting one.
And also, dropping that he’s away on Monday seems so cruel; no wonder they react so badly if they don’t have any time to prepare themselves. Wee souls.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe her! I’ve said before but my husband is also in the Navy and I cannot understand her attitude. What does she think he’s doing when he’s at sea?He’s sharing a cabin with other men, never getting a minutes peace and WORKING for basically 6weeks straight. His salary provides for their family and for her. Does she want a divorce? Because to me she’s going the right way about getting one.
And also, dropping that he’s away on Monday seems so cruel; no wonder they react so badly if they don’t have any time to prepare themselves. Wee souls.
Tells the Internet he's away from Monday for 6 weeks, but doesn't tell the children!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.