This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she wouldnt have used the phrase “up north” for Robs parents. She wouldn’t voluntarily ever go to visit Rob’s parents for a start, and if she did it would always be “Rob’s parents” - and she certainly wouldnt have put a wee love heart!!!! Shes running off to her Mummy & Daddy as per usual because she can’t cope with parenting her 2 kids & shes in the huff about being tagged in that swimming pool facebook post. Shes like a child.

Reactions: 9
I thought maybe her granny wasn’t well or something but if her brothers were at the rugby and she had pals over, maybe it is just because she’s not coping?

Reactions: 4
Trying to prove that she is very Scottish.
That would maybe work if SHE was at the rugby, or even watching it on the tv 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yeah, it is all very odd. Alluding to a family member being ill and this last minute trip 'up north'. She normally makes that horrendous journey for those kids, especially if Sinbad isn't around. Why is this one last minute? Saying everything is fine but looking like she is always on the verge of tears but then photo of the brothers looking like they don't have a care in the world at the rugby.

If someone in her family is ill the last thing the rest of the family need is Isla and Lachlan running around fighting and arguing and useless Sarah sitting back filming it all from as far away as possible. I never forget the arriving in the early hours of the morning at Christmas. Sarah with camera in hand "here he is, the granda" and Granda looking totally unimpressed.

Yeah, it is all very odd. Alluding to a family member being ill and this last minute trip 'up north'. She normally makes that horrendous journey for those kids, especially if Sinbad isn't around. Why is this one last minute? Saying everything is fine but looking like she is always on the verge of tears but then photo of the brothers looking like they don't have a care in the world at the rugby.

If someone in her family is ill the last thing the rest of the family need is Isla and Lachlan running around fighting and arguing and useless Sarah sitting back filming it all from as far away as possible. I never forget the arriving in the early hours of the morning at Christmas. Sarah with camera in hand "here he is, the granda" and Granda looking totally unimpressed.
I don’t think anyone in her family is unwell at all. I think Sarah is on the edge of having an actual breakdown, and that swimming pool tag pushed her over the edge. Shes running away, she wants to hide.

Not even a mention of L swimming today. I wonder if she skipped it, I bet Isla didn't go this week either, she's to embarrassed to show her face.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t put it past Sarah to decide on a last minute epic drive ‘home’ to Aberdeen just to have an excuse not to go to L’s swimming lesson after the rap on the knuckles about photography. Even if they didn’t have a word directly with her, she’ll definitely have seen that FB tag, and will be all kinds of fuming about it. She’s probably reckoning that if she skips swimming this week, and perhaps next weekend too because of half term, that people will have forgotten so it will be vaguely less mortifying walking in there.

Wouldn’t put it past Sarah to decide on a last minute epic drive ‘home’ to Aberdeen just to have an excuse not to go to L’s swimming lesson after the rap on the knuckles about photography. Even if they didn’t have a word directly with her, she’ll definitely have seen that FB tag, and will be all kinds of fuming about it. She’s probably reckoning that if she skips swimming this week, and perhaps next weekend too because of half term, that people will have forgotten so it will be vaguely less mortifying walking in there.
Maybe she won’t go back at all. At least the kids will get a break from the over committed after school schedule

Reactions: 8
Are we taking bets on what time she leaves for her long drive up north? I’m going with 4:00pm so they can have a toilet stop off at Robs parents around 8 and getting ‘home’ around 3am.

Are we taking bets on what time she leaves for her long drive up north? I’m going with 4:00pm so they can have a toilet stop off at Robs parents around 8 and getting ‘home’ around 3am.
Seems she left early! Still don't see the point though for less than a week!

Reactions: 4
Does she not get on with robs family or soemthing?
---

Also if she’s going for such a short time why doesn’t she fly? Does she live far away from an airport? Saves such a long drive with 2 little ones

Reactions: 5
Does she not get on with robs family or soemthing?
---

Also if she’s going for such a short time why doesn’t she fly? Does she live far away from an airport? Saves such a long drive with 2 little ones
It could be that they think she’s a dick so limit their time with her 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wait so she's met Rob at a service station in Scotland and then he's leaving again? This guy 100% signs up for any deployment he can. He is desperate to not be there

I don’t understand what goes through Sarah’s head. In what world is it a good idea for kids she says are struggling with their dad being away to see him for a couple of hours and then not again for 5 weeks?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.