This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel shes just posted…..

So basically she detests everything about being a parent.

Reactions: 14
Everything expect the money she makes from a social media account called This Mama Life. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Reactions: 8
OMG that reel is beyond pathetic. She must have zero self-awareness to realise what a twit she comes across as. Basically saying (admitting) she’s an inept parent. Also the tragic begging for engagement on it - so cringe. I’m nearly embarrassed for her.

Sarah, love, you should have left it in your drafts.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Dress up days ARE fun!
Eating out IS fun- just go to a kid place.
The school run isn’t the most fun. But also not awful, especially on sunny days when there’s no rushing.
Reading homework is horrendous.
Reading regular books with them IS fun.

Reactions: 5
Interestingly, at swimming this evening one of the dads was approached and told to stop filming his kid in the pool by one of the staff team. If Sarah does ignore the Facebook post she was tagged in then I really hope she gets noticed and told to stop.

Reactions: 11
So she still hasn't got a new fridge/freezer judging on her latest stories. Can't work out if she's trying to get a freebie or as I suspected earlier in this thread isn't going to get one whilst Rob is away so she can't have a lot of food in the house.

• Sad
So she still hasn't got a new fridge/freezer judging on her latest stories. Can't work out if she's trying to get a freebie or as I suspected earlier in this thread isn't going to get one whilst Rob is away so she can't have a lot of food in the house.
I think she's acting as incompetent and unable to cope as possible so that the only conclusion Rob can come to is that he needs to leave the navy and they move to Scotland.

Reactions: 7
I think she wanted the reel to look funny? Is that the goal? Unfortunately, because she moans all the time, it just seems like a list. 🤷‍♀️

Also, the funny story about the cookies… not funny. What’s the problem with keeping the cookies in a tin and eating them over a few days? Why even tell people you baked? Or the whole need to gift, can’t gift, must find new giftee thing? It’s just so boring and silly.

Methinks the not-funny funny cookie story and the CRINGE reel are probably signs of her desperately trying to sustain her online ‘content’ now she’s full time on the paper clips and doesn’t have Thursdays for her online ‘job’ and nail/Botox/lash appointments. That reel reeks of try hard desperation, and with Sarah there can only be more where that came from. Pull up a pew, Tattlers🍿🍿

Reactions: 9
I think she realises without the third baby she isn't going to have much of a parenting social media future. Her children are getting older so she is trying out the funny 'isn't mum life stressful/wine o'clock' angle which is already crowded on Instagram already.

Costa is horrible, but my kids love it as a treat, not several times a week. But it fits the image that Sarah has of perfect parenting.

Reactions: 2
Seemed weird to me to desperately wanting to give away the cookies? It’s half term coming, pop them in a tin and they’ll last a good 5 days, and a good quick snack? But she doesn’t want them in the house does she.. but she’s recovered from her ED right 🙃

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230210-231149_Twitter.jpg

Just saw this on twitter. She looks like she's got fake glasses and nose on. All she needs is a comedy tache. Ps I don't follow the cunty DM, it came up on the fyp as an ad

• Haha
She is scraping around for content. Her only USP is being a military wife and let’s face it who wants to watch her constantly moaning about that.
Her kids are growing up and quite frankly have never been cute. Her home style is bleeping awful. Her fashion is even worse. Cooking…hmmm no thanks.
Why she doesn’t just make her insta private and take her kids offline I just don’t know. She must be desperate for validation. Very sad existence.

Reactions: 15
“Hi guys, ooh isn’t it getting lighter earlier. So I’ve just dropped Lachlan at football because Saturday’s…no wait, Lachlan is behind me in the car so it’s Is I’ve dropped off. She’s got a best friend you know, a real one with an actual birthday so I’ve taken her to swimming lessons…no wait, she’s at the party. I’m trying really hard to hide my mania at having to spend time with Tic on my own - who excuse my nails, I haven’t had them done since Monday - so I might forget I have to collect him afterwards and leave him there all night! So yeah. duck my life. Hope you guys are well”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.