This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he got some sort of compassionate leave or has she ACTUALLY driven the kids for hours to see their dad for a few minutes at Burger King and then let him disappear again whilst they’re asleep in the car?
Makes a change from COSTA

Reactions: 1
Catterick isnt a naval base, its army.
That’ll be that then. Wonder why on earth he’s ended up at scotch corner then. The whole thing is so bleeping weird. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been on the edge of a breakdown so he’s been back for a few days

Reactions: 6
Why, why, why does she film footage in the middle of the night of her little kiddies hugging their Dad, having seen him for barely a few hours? In one bit it even looks like she’s hold the phone in one hand to film herself hugging him. WTAF. It’s bloody weird. Those poor kids.

Her behaviour is beyond neurotic. She is properly on the edge of some kind of breakdown I’d say. If I was her mum or close friend (or husband ffs) I’d be mounting an intervention. She’s clearly not well.

Reactions: 22
Wow. When you think she can’t get any worse. She shares even more of her children’s private moments. The only reason she does this is to get sympathy from strangers on the internet. She needs an intervention asap

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That has made me so sad for the kids, being filmed at 3 o’clock in the morning for content for the gram. They clearly don’t cope well when he is away, this shouldn’t be getting filmed at all!

That would’ve been a horrendous journey for the kids. Faslane isn’t just off a motorway, I really hope she went to Aberdeen via Balloch/Drymen cut across to Dunblane rather than go back on herself to get to the M8. I would say she’s probably arrived at her parents about 7:30/8am unless she driven like a maniac. Lachlan will probably play up because he’ll be shattered, you could see it in his wee face in that story, and that will be another “funny” story about not coping with him. It’s your own doing Sarah.

• Sad
I really wouldn’t do that journey to faslane at night as during the day you can save so much time getting the western ferries over. Sarah loves driving it seems.

Reactions: 7
Scotch Corner to Faslane is about 4 hours, then it’s about 3 hrs from Faslane to Aberdeen. So at least 7 hours btween Scotch Corner and her parents house if she dropped him at Faslane, she uploaded the footage of them dropping him off about 3am so it would have been after 6am before she arrived in Aberdeen this morning after setting off around 11am yesterday……. Sorry but that is madness. Also didn’t she claim he had to be back on base by midnight?!

• Wow
Did Sarah say at some point last week that sinbad wasn’t on his boat because he has a broken foot?

Reactions: 3
Scotch Corner to Faslane is about 4 hours, then it’s about 3 hrs from Faslane to Aberdeen. So at least 7 hours btween Scotch Corner and her parents house if she dropped him at Faslane, she uploaded the footage of them dropping him off about 3am so it would have been after 6am before she arrived in Aberdeen this morning after setting off around 11am yesterday……. Sorry but that is madness. Also didn’t she claim he had to be back on base by midnight?!
Absolutely mental and so dangerous to drive for such extended periods in the middle of the night. It would have been so upsetting for the kids to see Rob for a couple of hours when they were tired after being in the car for hours and then for him to go again. Far better not to have seen him at all than him randomly turn up then go again. And knowing Sarah’s love of surprises she wouldn’t have told them what the plan was so they would be totally unprepared and expecting him to continue the journey with them.

Reactions: 12
Making an unnecessary, emotionally-charged, ridiculously long journey in the middle of the night with two kids in the back when it is well documented that you are mentally not doing so well.... sorry but that is messed up. I hope they are safe 🙏

Reactions: 17
So all that was for half term child care 😂. Honestly says alot that her parent's won't come to her!

Reactions: 9
She’s out of her mind. Working today after being up all night? And mindlessly sharing deeply emotional private moments in the middle of the night!

Surely it would be so much easier to have stayed at home, spent quality time together, had actual sleep, then worked at home and stick the kids in front of screens for a few hours, accepting that it’s sub optimal, but entirely acceptable, and definitely preferable to the ridiculous journey they just did? Working with no sleep is not easier than working with kids in the next room!

Or, ya know, take annual leave? 🤷‍♀️

(I’m working from home while schools are off too - my kids are on screens and playing Lego and reading.)

Reactions: 17
Where does she find the time to label up the goodbye video, add the sad music and upload to Instagram? Imagine if he has been down to see a sick relative and your wife instead of just hugging you goodbye has to do it one handed so she can film it for instagram. Imagine what those poor kids think having to wait for Mama to get her camera out before saying goodbye.

She really doesn't like having to use annual leave during school holidays does she?!?

Where does she find the time to label up the goodbye video, add the sad music and upload to Instagram? Imagine if he has been down to see a sick relative and your wife instead of just hugging you goodbye has to do it one handed so she can film it for instagram. Imagine what those poor kids think having to wait for Mama to get her camera out before saying goodbye.

She really doesn't like having to use annual leave during school holidays does she?!?
She doesn’t use her annual leave for her kids period. She uses it all on herself and if she has any left over she carries it over to the following year, she acts lie she doesn’t have any annual leave when the kids are off school

Reactions: 11
Give it 2/3 years and Isla won't want to be going to Scotland every half term. She'll wanna be with her friends.

Reactions: 9
This is how I know Sarah’s mental state is rapidly declining. Deployments gone by if she’d been able to meet up with him somewhere it would’ve been a positive thing, she’d have been posting how excited she was and how she enjoyed it etc. nowadays even a reunion with her husband is overwhelmingly negative. She can’t enjoy ANYTHING without moaning about how hard she has it and it is so sad and pathetic. Even if she’s seeing him in bad circumstances or whatever, you should still be more happy surely if you’re reunited with your husband unexpectedly?!

Reactions: 10
I actually blocked her today. I don’t even want to see her posts being thrust onto my feed if I just unfollow, I found watching her / seeing her heavily negative posts actually made me feel negative too. The bad mood is visceral, that’s through a screen, imagine what the bleep is like to be around never mind live with.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.