This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he got some sort of compassionate leave or has she ACTUALLY driven the kids for hours to see their dad for a few minutes at Burger King and then let him disappear again whilst they’re asleep in the car?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Only Sarah would use what’s clearly a sensitive family situation, and take a photo in a minging motorway services, for Instagram content. She really is a neurotic dimwit.
---

PS She’s clearly done that post to invite ‘u ok hun?’ comments. Scrabbling around for content. Desperation stations,

Reactions: 15
And even when it sounds like a difficult time for HIS family she still had to make the digs about long lost husband and military life.

Reactions: 8
Nah, she’s too much for me. I hate this breadcrumbing, attention seeking shite. She has no regard for her kids at all - she makes their father’s deployment 100 times harder than it needs to be with her sulking and dramatising and now she’s dragged them into whatever this is - which is a million times worse if they’ve had a bereavement or bad news. Shame on you Sarah

1E711882-675E-4AD2-8B6A-E1789A4B245B.jpeg

9894495A-0F8F-4311-9D64-96283635733B.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
none of this makes sense! Why is she driving him back to base? He’s a fully grown bleeping man can he not get on a train ? Also assuming she’s taking him to faslane (doesn’t take a rocket scientist you just need to look at the naval activity )which is no where near her precious Aberdeen so it makes even less sense .. hope she knows the main route across the Clyde is closed today!

Reactions: 7
For apparently such a tough time I’ve not seen the pair of them look so bleeping cheery? Absolute bleeping numb skulls.

Reactions: 12
none of this makes sense! Why is she driving him back to base? He’s a fully grown bleeping man can he not get on a train ? Also assuming she’s taking him to faslane (doesn’t take a rocket scientist you just need to look at the naval activity )which is no where near her precious Aberdeen so it makes even less sense .. hope she knows the main route across the Clyde is closed today!
Yeah like, how did he get to scotch corner? Why does she have to drive him back to base?! If dhes taking him to Faslane and then going to aberdeen its going to be hours until she’s back at her parents…..

She’s such a head. Its been a “ very rough” few weeks - god do me a bleeping favour. If this was genuinely something bad would the pair of them be sitting there bleeping grinning like cheshire cats and getting isla to take a photo? No. Its all BULLSHIT because she wants the sympathy vote after thst Facebook swimming post.

Reactions: 13
Yeah like, how did he get to scotch corner? Why does she have to drive him back to base?! If dhes taking him to Faslane and then going to aberdeen its going to be hours until she’s back at her parents…..

She’s such a head. Its been a “ very rough” few weeks - god do me a bleeping favour. If this was genuinely something bad would the pair of them be sitting there bleeping grinning like cheshire cats and getting isla to take a photo? No. Its all BULLSHIT because she wants the sympathy vote after thst Facebook swimming post.
Scotch corner isn’t far from catterick I believe. Unsure if that’s a naval base though. I’m clueless as to why the duck she has to be there though, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, dragging the kids through more trauma if it’s for a death. Just duck off home & take care of your family.

Reactions: 4
Scotch corner isn’t far from catterick I believe. Unsure if that’s a naval base though. I’m clueless as to why the duck she has to be there though, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, dragging the kids through more trauma if it’s for a death. Just duck off home & take care of your family.
She said back to base in Scotland though

Reactions: 2
Catterick isnt a naval base, its army.

I hope if it is someone in robs family she’s going to go and spend time with them and help out but I highly doubt it. Probably more helpful not having her around tbh😂

Beyond selfish that they’ve met Rob at a service station then are taking him back to base tonight. Surely it’ll be harder for the kids seeing him for a couple of hours and then just sitting in the car while he’s driving. She’s so fucked up.

Reactions: 13
💔 emoji because the kids don’t want Ron to go away again - oh what a shock, nobody saw that coming 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.