This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel annoyed me. My kids are grown up and I actually miss the reading together etc. I hope those kids don’t see that because it just reiterates what an inconvenience they are. I also hope it’s not watched by people who have lost children or can’t have them. I don’t find it funny that she constantly blames the children for the fact that she is an inept, disorganised mess 🙁

Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids yet; is it honestly as bad she makes everything out to be?
Absolutely not, no idea how she makes such a big deal out of everything! My partner regularly goes away for 2+ months at a time and I work full time now as well. She's off her rocker.

Reactions: 9
I don’t have kids yet; is it honestly as bad she makes everything out to be?
It’s like everything - there are stages where it is hard and they pass and you’re on to the next stage. Sarah has a major chip on her shoulder and seems to have issues of all kinds. Also she is chronically incapable of organising her own life and subsequently nothing runs smoothly. She’s at a stage where her kids are in activities so organisation is key. Not to mention just getting on with it. I have 2 kids and it’s tough at times but I wouldn’t change a thing they’re the best thing that ever happened me.

Reactions: 13
God I hated soft play. Loads of kids, noise, full of parents ignoring their kids. Unhealthy expensive food options.

And as a result, we didn’t go very often, usually only for parties. I took them swimming (to swim with them and teach them myself), or went walks or to parks.

She chooses to go to soft play almost every week in life, so she obviously relies on it pretty heavily to keep her kids occupied and give her more screen time.

Reactions: 9
She absolutely couldn’t face or cope with a whole week of half term with no clubs or activities running parenting her own children alone.
I’d love to know how she manages to get so much time off work.

Reactions: 12
She’ll have told them she can count the paper clips ‘working from home in Scotland.’ Fools.

She absolutely couldn’t face or cope with a whole week of half term with no clubs or activities running parenting her own children alone.
I’d love to know how she manages to get so much time off work.

Reactions: 4
Not wishing to defend this stupid cow but I wonder if somebody has died and she’s off to a funeral. I hope that’s not the case. At least being up north means the kids will get fed

Reactions: 2
She’ll have had the trip planned all the time but is making it out to be ‘last’ minute to look like she was going to stay and parent her own kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.