This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel!! 🤦‍♀️I get it! Lovely moments - if they are genuine and not premeditated! Setting up a camera to film it and post it for complete strangers as ‘content’ is just bleeping weird and actually really sad.
…and she would never do a “youngest child” type post with Lachlan.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But making them brush their teeth in the car, apparently?!
Virtue signalling ‘I’m so amazing I remembered their toothbrushes and toothpaste and a bottle of water’ because I’m so incredible at doing the mama things haha even though I’m working haha because it’s so hard being me and being left alone to do dentist trips with my own kids.’ #iblamethenavy

Reactions: 12
JFC what fresh content desperado hell is this? Imagine setting up a camera to stage footage of what should be natural, spontaneous affection with your children.* And then posting it on the bloody internet. She doesn’t even have the wit to type correctly in the caption.

Proper scraping the barrel desperation, as pathetic as only Sarah can.

Just imagine, Tattlers, now she’s doing her paper clips job on Thursdays, we’ll be treated to all manner of try-hard ‘content.’ You know the sort - super cringe jumping reels, kids’ meals with the toddler cutlery and neurotically sized portions, and not forgetting the Aldi trolley footage. Content GOLD, I tell you 🍿🍿🍿🍿

*That’s the plural, Sarah. Remember your son, the sweet little boy you manage to ignore most of the time because he had the gall to experience silent reflux as an infant?

<edited for typos>

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Omg Sarah, if you’re going to ‘help’ with her spellings, at least get PRACTISE correct you nugget!

You’re using it as a verb, so it needs an S not a C.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A stare at them at breakfast! If the poor girl hasn't even got time do learn her spellings then shes doing to much after school clubs!

• Sad
  • Heart
A stare at them at breakfast! If the poor girl hasn't even got time do learn her spellings then shes doing to much after school clubs!
Why is she sharing this?! Does she not realise how bleeping insanely incompetent she looks?!

I’m sure there has been a lot going on - there normally is for Sarah but it tends to be a lot of unimportant shite. I would think that making sure the homework of both of the children is done should be above hairies, nailies, Botox, taking photos of things in Aldi nobody asked for, ridiculous and pointless content, taking photos of the swimming pool floor, walking and working out and above everything else moaning the life out of everyone because she has to look after the kids age gave birth to.

5A04055A-CE34-4947-9885-D4DD86AEDBDF.jpeg

• Sad
More time spent on Isla's hairies for the Instagram photo, I mean then rock star day than her spellings.

They go to a junior and infant school so assume Lachlan didn't have a dress up day.

Reactions: 6
More time spent on Isla's hairies for the Instagram photo, I mean then rock star day than her spellings.

They go to a junior and infant school so assume Lachlan didn't have a dress up day.
Correct re the spellings

Although the NSPCC day is for all years so a bit odd that the school would choose to exclude infants from it

Reactions: 3
My kids are at the same school and the infants aren’t taking part in the dress up day. They don’t use the TT Rockstars app yet not sure why they’re not just dressing up for ‘numbers day’ though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
My kids are at the same school and the infants aren’t taking part in the dress up day. They don’t use the TT Rockstars app yet not sure why they’re not just dressing up for ‘numbers day’ though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ours are all doing it including nursery. But the focus is on numbers day and raising money for the NSPCC. I didn’t realise it was connected to TT Rockstars. But they are all in the same school building so harder to exclude some years.

Wait for it! A Lachlan post within the next week! Dance monkey dance! “Honestly I do love my youngest child” 🤣
As predicted - here’s Lachlan’s post! She didn’t even to make any effort or pretend she even likes him 😢poor kid

Reactions: 4
If she wants her wine cold she could always use the wine fridge she has by the washing machine.

🤮 to letting the cat sit on her food. Shoo her off, not film it.

• Sick
Eeeeewwww the cat sitting in amongst the food.
Yuck, I just know that her house has cat hairs everywhere, but letting it sit on your food 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It says all we need to know about her ‘content’ that the most interesting story (in my view) today was the one with the cat in the fridge drawer. I mean, totally agree it’s 🤢 but actually also kinda funny the cat settled itself there. I reckon the cat has more personality than Sarah does.

Why oh WHY does she think anyone is interested in seeing footage of the back of her fridge, with the deadly dull voiceover??

If she wants her wine cold she could always use the wine fridge she has by the washing machine.

🤮 to letting the cat sit on her food. Shoo her off, not film it.

Reactions: 8
Why does she find it so hilarious that someone thinks her son is beautiful?

Also….the cat 😬 sleeping on top of fruit and vegetables?!? 🤯 why would you share that!! She really has no shame at all.

• Sick
As a massive cat person, even I wouldn’t let my furry kids sleep on food 🙈🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.