This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she puts on the Scottish accent just for Instagram. I'm surprised she talks to her kids given they have southern England ascents 😂 Also a bit odd that her youngest knew what the smell of Weed was at such an age
No if anything she puts on the affected english accent - the Scottish one is her real accent. He didnt “know” it was weed - he said he could smell something and asked what the smell was.

Reactions: 3
Even in the (very unlikely) event that did Sinbad write those messages, why TF does she post screen shots on the internet? I mean, it is DEADLY DULL. Desperada, much, Sarah?!

Get help.

nobodylly nobody

I’m sure there has been a lot going on - there normally is for Sarah but it tends to be a lot of unimportant shite. I would think that making sure the homework of both of the children is done should be above hairies, nailies, Botox, taking photos of things in Aldi nobody asked for, ridiculous and pointless content, taking photos of the swimming pool floor, walking and working out and above everything else moaning the life out of everyone because she has to look after the kids age gave birth to.

My niece has newly turned 7 and in (scottish) primary 3 ((youngest in her year)) so maybe completely different learning but her homework words for reading and spelling are far more advanced than this than what Isla is doing, how Sarah hasn't realised she is far behind her peers is crazy!! And to think she's planning on taking her out of English schooling and into an international setting if the relocate abroad.. they'd have to hold her back at least 2 years just to catch up with the other kids in class based on poor Is literacy alone!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Surely they must be giving up the moving abroad idea? Him leaving the navy and giving up his pension is a crazy thing to do after the years he’s served.

Why not just accept that circumstances dictate a different path, and make peace with it? Make the most of the life you have, rather than resent it? It’s a nice life, if only she could get over the trauma she feels when he’s away. WHY does she find it so hard? Why is she not aware there are millions of mums doing this too?

She has chosen all these non essential things to do that she cites daily as being stressful commitments, including now going back to full time working. Her job seems very flexible for full time - she was doing stories from the park after school pickup the other day! She needs to take some responsibility for building a life full of things she finds difficult, resenting them, daily sharing of performative stress about them, and somehow blaming her husband and the military for the fact that she finds her privileged comfortable life difficult because she fills it with unnecessary commitments!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see she’s supporting the rugby as Scotland won today 😂🙈🙄
I expected a reel of her sobbing into a saltire while wearing a Scotland top, lamenting the motherland by drinking buckfast and eating a fried Mars bar.

She’s Scottish dontcha know? Cut her open and she bleeds Irn Bru
---

Where was she actually born?
---

Someone should do a wiki!
Knock yourself out, you can request one from the Mods by asking on the Site Support thread I think

Reactions: 5
It's so sad that in the latest 2 stories she's posted, Jess is interacting and showing an interest in Lachlan more than I've ever seen Sarah post about.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her accent is a nightmare to my ears. She sounds like she’s struggling to even get her words out. My family are Scottish moved here in the 80s. So I’m English. I was born here. But my family now have southern accents with a Scottish twang but they sound nothing like her!

• Haha
Anyone fancy a game of Sarah bingo today - the first one you get for free:

A sneaky photo taken at swimming
A dig at Rob/the navy
A moan about being alone
A photo of a dry Sunday lunch
A late night panic about lunch boxes
Reminiscing about the utopia that is Scotland

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not forgetting a mindlessly dull update about her fridge situ.

A dig at Rob/the navy
A moan about being alone

• Haha

A dig at Rob/the navy
A moan about being alone
Dull footage of the feral kids at a play park hahaha bless them. A cheeky Costa trip hahaha.

• Haha
nobodylly nobody

My niece has newly turned 7 and in (scottish) primary 3 ((youngest in her year)) so maybe completely different learning but her homework words for reading and spelling are far more advanced than this than what Isla is doing, how Sarah hasn't realised she is far behind her peers is crazy!! And to think she's planning on taking her out of English schooling and into an international setting if the relocate abroad.. they'd have to hold her back at least 2 years just to catch up with the other kids in class based on poor Is literacy alone!!
Spelling is not an example of intelligence. Dyslexia has a huge impact on children’s ability to spell. A child I taught in year 6 got full marks in English comprehension. She got 3 out of 20 on her SATs spelling test.

Reactions: 7
One on one time with Lachlan. Where will they go? What will they do? It’ll no doubt involve a coffee shop though……!!!!

Reactions: 6

A dig at Rob/the navy
A moan about being alone
Not forgetting a wee boomy of her grocery top up, likely referencing MY CHILD IS DAIRY INTOLERANT DON’T YOU KNOW, beforeher martyred reference to multiple shops needed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suppose he got to do rock up which was nice. Something though that she didn't have to do with him 🙄

You just know that when it’s the two of them in a cafe she sits on her phone, totally ignoring him

• Sad
Notice how she never takes the kids to activities where she has to get involved; she never herself gets involved. Never see her actually playing with the kids or taking part in anything with them.

• Sad
If she hadn't faffed with the fridge then she probably could of got someone to fix it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.