This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fear not people, the cats a***hole was only on the fruit and veg. They’re just for show as part of a grocery haul, they don’t get eaten. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regardless of our opinions on Lachlan, which to be fair I do think he is a sweet looking child - his own mother should not be publicly laughing at the fact someone would call her son beautiful!! That should be a given to her. And if for some reason she disagrees or does find it funny, why is she posting this online for everyone to see?! She is genuinely horrible to that boy. She would NEVER laugh at someone calling Isla beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I personally don’t find any members of this family adorable in any shape or form and neither probably would Sarah think the same of mine. However her over sharing of every single moment is pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Yes but that doesn’t make him “adorable” does it? Hes his father’s double unfortunately.

He's still adorable.. he h
Regardless of our opinions on Lachlan, which to be fair I do think he is a sweet looking child - his own mother should not be publicly laughing at the fact someone would call her son beautiful!! That should be a given to her. And if for some reason she disagrees or does find it funny, why is she posting this online for everyone to see?! She is genuinely horrible to that boy. She would NEVER laugh at someone calling Isla beautiful.
As a mother my 2 are very handsome boys!!..( christ it sounds like I'm describing goose boy ollie... the labador) I was only having a conversation last week with my eldest he's 12 since last Saturday, I had PTSD due to his BIRTH! I never held that against him and we were talking about the day he was born I had a Csection that went horrible wrong but it was also the best and worst day of my life, I had a beautiful little bot, although he could have been passed off as an extra in avatar for the for few days he was blue and battered by the delivery, Sarah seems so cold as a parent in all honesty there is no love and affection towards that little boy at all, and it's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don't find Lachlan particularly handsome I'm sorry I don't.
But as parents we are surely all "biased" and see our own children as the most beautiful people on the planet!
The very idea she doesn't find him beautiful as that post implies is not surprising given her history as a mother. Buts it's incredibly sad, if your own mother can't see you as absolutely perfect in every way, what chance do you stand 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t find Lachlan adorable, I find the way the both of them behave is anything but adorable. I do feel extremely sorry for him and Isla as they have a completely inept mother being in charge for the majority of their care.
The wee boy thinks he has to act like a complete clown as it’s the only way to get attention because she only gives it when she has a phone in front of him, you can see this from the school photo. And it’s going to become very exasperating as he gets older.

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Isla who hadn’t had the opportunity to prepare for her spelling test. She may be the sort of child who doesn’t really need to spend time learning spellings but it’s sad that she is so over committed her Mother forgets to help her daughter attend to her school work.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sarah: ‘Where’s the next Scotland bandwagon I can jump on?’ 🏉

Absolute loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say that she only had a year and a half at school in Scotland and then uni, so has lived in England far longer.
Also the fact that she’s Dutch and grew up in the unspecified Middle East.

She has a real stereotypical White Heather Club view of what it is to be Scottish, it’s all haggis and ceilidhs for her.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone think she puts on the Scottish accent just for Instagram. I'm surprised she talks to her kids given they have southern England ascents 😂 Also a bit odd that her youngest knew what the smell of Weed was at such an age

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.