This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he wants a pantry so there’s more food stocked in the house? She seems to be constantly running out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also why was he even looking at home accounts? Surely if hes laid up he would be looking at more 'manly' things.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her first Thursday back working full time and she is already moaning that she didn’t have time for a walk this morning. No one made you go back full time Sarah, anything to make you even more of a martyr isn’t it? Bless her, hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, so now she’s moaning about going full time as she missing her walk 🙄
She requested to go full time and today is her first day of doing it!
She is the most negative person online, she’s probably thinking up how to make this the Navy’s fault.

Reactions: 18
Could she not build in walking with the kids to school?!
Exactly! It’s a 10 minute walk to the school from her house but she always drives!
Lots of kids from our end of the village walk or scoot, but that would mean she actually has to pay attention to her children.

Reactions: 15
Exactly! It’s a 10 minute walk to the school from her house but she always drives!
Lots of kids from our end of the village walk or scoot, but that would mean she actually has to pay attention to her children.
and we’ve all seen how they bomb about, she would need to be able to actually control them.

Reactions: 9
Her first Thursday back working full time and she is already moaning that she didn’t have time for a walk this morning. No one made you go back full time Sarah, anything to make you even more of a martyr isn’t it? Bless her, hahaha.
Also today's excuse for not eating lunch, going for a walk instead.

Reactions: 8
Walking them to school would mean having ten less minutes in the morning to faff about doing pointless tit and having to be just slightly more organised. Not possibly for Sarah. Haha.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me thinking that random shelf filler looks like a pile of dog poo?

She says it’s a chain, but that’s not what it looks like!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like a souvenir Sinbad has brought back from one of his trips away that he goes on for undetermined periods of time

Reactions: 5
Lord help us, Tattlers. Now she’s full time at the paper clips job and doesn’t have a day for her online ‘work’ anymore, her ‘content’ is going to be even more woeful than usual.

I refer you to today’s photos of a turd on a shelf and her kids’ toothbrushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she says she has a walk after the school run what she actually means is she parks on the other side of the park (blocking a road) rather than as close to the school as possible (blocking driveways). It’s a 3 minute difference at most.

What possible reason does she have for making them brush their teeth in the car?! 😬 is this because they’re late back from a club or because she is taking them straight from afterschool club to the dentist?

She shared recently that she went to a “children’s open day” at the dentist (same one that I use) so if the kids need to be seen again already that isn’t a good sign.

Reactions: 2
The latest reel!! 🤦‍♀️I get it! Lovely moments - if they are genuine and not premeditated! Setting up a camera to film it and post it for complete strangers as ‘content’ is just bleeping weird and actually really sad.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.