This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t say anything to support strikes today and she certainly won’t be any use in supporting parents whose kids are at home due to the strikes whilst juggling work from home. It’ll be the usual hairies, nailies and off to the supermarket in her lunch break crap…
Or a passive agro rant about her marriage.

Reactions: 6
She will have told the school she is a keyworker and therefore demand her children be in school I am sure. Counting paperclips is clearly life and death so why should she have to care for her own children? or ask to swap her day off this week from Thursday to Wednesday? Dont be silly

Reactions: 4
I hope her children are in school. Least that way Lachlan can eat with proper cutlery and after seeing Isla's handwriting in the private diary entry she shared Isla can't really afford to be missing school.

Reactions: 3
I hope her children are in school. Least that way Lachlan can eat with proper cutlery and after seeing Isla's handwriting in the private diary entry she shared Isla can't really afford to be missing school.
Our school isn’t striking today, if the day ends in Y those kids will be shoved in school as soon as breakfast club opens.
---

Isn’t she full time from this week?
Supposedly, but she was out over in southsea with Jess Avey on Monday during her “work” hours.

Reactions: 7
Getting petrol on her lunch break today!! Like seriously wtf!!! Why do all these things need done on your lunch break😂

Getting petrol on her lunch break today!! Like seriously wtf!!! Why do all these things need done on your lunch break😂

😆😆😆😆😆

I do lots of stuff on my lunch break too, and don’t particularly think this is a crazy one, BUT - I don’t go telling people?

I mean on my lunch break today I’m gonna clean my oven and prep the dinner while listening to a webinar I missed, and yesterday lunch I went to the chemist to get a prescription. Boring af, but it optimises my time on days I work at home. But I digress!.. Why the hell is she sharing this stuff! It’s so bad it’s embarrassing. Beyond embarrassing, it’s a cry for help.

Have you ever sat in a petrol queue and thought ooh I’m just going to send my aunt/colleague/friend/forty thousand strangers an update on this super exciting lifestyle moment #petrol #queue

Bonkers. She is on another planet.

Reactions: 8
God all she does is MOAN. Is she so disorganised that she’s let her petrol run down so low that she simply must sit in a queue for over 20 minutes to get petrol?!

I think she avoids lunch at work because she’d have to eat and we know she doesn’t want to do that if she can avoid it. Also I suspect her colleagues can’t stand her so she doesn’t have anyone to go to lunch with.
Cue stories of her lunches at work and sly snaps of her eating lunch with colleagues to convince herself and us that she’s not a total mess…

Why is he messaging her on "this dada" account. I bet its her messaging herself 😂

• Haha
Why is he messaging her on "this dada" account. I bet its her messaging herself 😂
Well spotted! 😂
Usually it’s a screenshot from WhatsApp when she inappropriately over shares their messages with us.

Yep, she forgets she shares nice but dim Sinbad. No way do I believe he would write in a txt message like that. "hear me out" is not something I can imagine him typing.

Get some help Sarah. Writing messages to yourself so it sounds like your husband is interested in building a pantry is not normal behaviour.

Even in the (very unlikely) event that did Sinbad write those messages, why TF does she post screen shots on the internet? I mean, it is DEADLY DULL. Desperada, much, Sarah?!

Get help.

And it is definitely a wannabe interior influencer's idea to want a pantry in that fairly small kitchen/dining area. Just like the fake chimney breast on the internal wall, show curtains, blinds over shutters and wanting roman blinds over French doors. This screams Sarah not Sinbad's idea.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.