This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids would be perfectly fine and there wouldnt be any issues at all if it wasnt for sarah being the most useless, inept parent. She has no idea how to correctly look after her children - either physically or emotionally. She piles all her own bullshit and baggage onto them and makes all of HER issues their issues. Its so wrong and she’s seriously bleeping those kids heads up with all of her nonsense. Those kids are already damaged because of HER and its only going to get worse. Shes a useless parent and she should never have had children.

Reactions: 17
Tell me you can’t parent your kids without telling me you can’t parent your kids. Get a backbone and grow up. Those kids are 8 and 6!! I honestly cannot stand the ways her kids are always an afterthought. If she needs wine to deal with it then why isn’t she considering how the children will feel. Ffs. Selfish woman.
First post with no haha at the end... she really wishes she had that wine.

Reactions: 7
I just think if she’s not gonna tell Lachlan what’s her plan for when their countdown gets to 1 and he’s not home the next day?? Makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
The man is a shitebag. He knew she’d react bad so he didn’t tell her till he was away. There’s no way he’s got mixed up twice. Insanity she can’t even see her own husband does this.

Reactions: 11
Oooo I bet they are having a very big argument via text!!! Won't be sharing those will she 😂

How does his job work? Does he just get sent places with no choice at all? Or is he choosing to be away?

Reactions: 3
I'm still convinced he books himself into a travel lodge, puts on some face tan and phones her whilst splashing water in the bath 'sea is a bit choppy.. Oh by the way I' ve got my dates wrong I'm staying an extra week haha'.

Or maybe he has seen her fertility app that she will expect his little swimmers to preform and wanted to avoid it for another month?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does his job work? Does he just get sent places with no choice at all? Or is he choosing to be away?
Normally you're giving your schedule of at least 2-3 months in advance it might of changed now but that's how it was when my Father was in the navy. It's all very well run with plenty of warning unless a big conflict broke out then there is no warning. Rob would of known his sea days probably around November, so no clue how they have got into a pickle over it unless they just don't talk to each other 😂

So she’s wondering when to tell her son his Dad will be away longer than expecting, ie hasn’t told her son yet. But is telling a load of randomers on an app in her phone. SARAH - GET HELP.

Reactions: 13
He’s probably living it up on a cruise liner somewhere. The woman needs to get a grip

Reactions: 4
she could make so much more effort to frame the deployments better for the children. You know she’s going to be miserable and probably start with “I’ve got terrible news about daddy” instead of your dad was able to send a message and he said he loves us and wanted to let us know that his ship is back on this date. He’ll have some days off so wondered if there’s anything special that you’d like to do with him when he’s back etc…..

Reactions: 17
she could make so much more effort to frame the deployments better for the children. You know she’s going to be miserable and probably start with “I’ve got terrible news about daddy” instead of your dad was able to send a message and he said he loves us and wanted to let us know that his ship is back on this date. He’ll have some days off so wondered if there’s anything special that you’d like to do with him when he’s back etc…..
Exactly this. It doesn’t have to be this big doom & gloom negative thing. Sarah is making a very deliberate and calculated choice to make it negative, and i think she’s doing it on purpose to put the emotional thumb screws on rob - if she can get the kids on her side and make them think & talk negatively about his rob then it puts pressure on him to leave the Navy. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s doing it all on purpose.

Reactions: 22
Exactly this. It doesn’t have to be this big doom & gloom negative thing. Sarah is making a very deliberate and calculated choice to make it negative, and i think she’s doing it on purpose to put the emotional thumb screws on rob - if she can get the kids on her side and make them think & talk negatively about his rob then it puts pressure on him to leave the Navy. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s doing it all on purpose.
Exactly this 👏

Maybe he has a bit on the side who wants his undivided attention when he’s back.

• Haha
Hi Sarah
We know you read here.

Your husband is either thick as pig tit or deliberately didn’t tell you he knew his dates were not right because he can’t stand being around you and also knows you can’t cope. He’s a total coward who knows you are a mess but hasn’t got the balls to stand up to you and look out for his kids. I bet he’s had a vasectomy too.

Instead of passive aggressively posting on social media
GET YOUR KIDS SOME SUPPORT, and behavioural input for their screamingly obvious damage you’ve both done to them. Stop sharing private stuff about them without their consent too.

Shut down your insta, stop taking on brand jobs you are hopeless at then have to beg for likes on your stories for.

Your husband hates you and your kids are going to be that way too soon.

Get help. Get your kids help. Stop sharing it for all to see. Listen to the people around you who know you are a mess but are too scared to say something because you are a spoiled, selfish, narcissistic, lonely and damaged human being who can’t see the damage she’s doing to her family.

Sorry, not sorry.

If I could I’d report you to your local children’s services. Someone bloody should.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she just move home if he's always away? It would be much easier and nicer for them all

Sorry now, but her home is where her husband and children are. She’s obsessed with Scotland being her home. It isn’t and it’s really weird to say that not to mention makes her look a little psycho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.