This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they would be a bit more creative with their baby names. At least the girl twin was not called Rebecca but why does everyone have to be named after another family member.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the adoption storyline is a bit far fetched. There’s no way that someone unhealthy with morbid obesity and with a very young child with extra needs would be approved to adopt.

I think the adoption storyline is a bit far fetched. There’s no way that someone unhealthy with morbid obesity and with a very young child with extra needs would be approved to adopt.
My friend is adopting and she is a size 14 and she is having to diet to meet eligibility. I wondered if it was different in America.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Aw I enjoyed that episode, thought it was lovely 😍 Any Grey’s Anatomy fans get concerned about the man Toby was talking to in the car park?!? Wasn’t sure old Gary Clark would be allowed near a hospital again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw I enjoyed that episode, thought it was lovely 😍 Any Grey’s Anatomy fans get concerned about the man Toby was talking to in the car park?!? Wasn’t sure old Gary Clark would be allowed near a hospital again 🤣🤣
I was trying to figure out who that was. I thought there storyline was very touching

Reactions: 1
I was trying to figure out who that was. I thought there storyline was very touching
I got all nervous when he rocked up and couldn’t figure out why and then it clicked! Thank the lord he was nice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My friend is adopting and she is a size 14 and she is having to diet to meet eligibility. I wondered if it was different in America.
Whaaaat?! That's ridiculous!

My sister gave her baby up for adoption about 18 years ago here in NZ and she was privy to all sorts of personal information about the two couples she was choosing between, but never did weight come into it. Age did though.

I’m so glad I’ve read this thread! I binged it all and got to about ep5 of the newest season and thought it had stopped filming due to covid, didn’t realise I was just up to date and there would be more! Going to binge tonight while husbands on his Xbox!

What a lovely tribute on episode 8, made me teary.
I always get a emosh when I watch something & it's based on a actual person or event. Doesn't matter what it is but when they show pics at the end I always cry!

Reactions: 7
Yes. As soon as I saw him I thought of Gary Clarke

Reactions: 3
What a lovely tribute on episode 8, made me teary.
I spent the whole episode thinking he was going to end up being Miguel’s dad (I know the timing wasn’t quite right, but
I always get a emosh when I watch something & it's based on a actual person or event. Doesn't matter what it is but when they show pics at the end I always cry!
Same here, had a couple of tears!

I spent the whole episode thinking he was going to end up being Miguel’s dad (I know the timing wasn’t quite right, but
Same here, had a couple of tears!
I thought the same about him being Miguel's dad!

Reactions: 7
They've handled the whole mask thing really well, seems realistic without making a big deal about it.

Reactions: 6
This used to be my favourite show but I just got SO sick of it so quickly. The overuse of flashforwards, the increasing flashbacks to ever more irrelevant characters, and also just how bloody serious and earnest these people are about EVERYTHING. I think I gave up around the time there was a family meeting and an inspirational multi-generation speech because someone had a panic attack, and there was DRAMA leading to SPEECHES because Rebecca's dad didn't like Jack, even though you know they end up married...

• Haha
Reactions: 2