This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this?

It’s my absolute favourite show at the moment, I hope the UK get season 5 soon after the US I hate having to wait so long for us to get the new seasons!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else watch this?

It’s my absolute favourite show at the moment, I hope the UK get season 5 soon after the US I hate having to wait so long for us to get the new seasons!
I absolutely love it. Just finished season 4 last night. I hope we don’t have to wait a year for season 5!

Reactions: 1
I love this show!!!! I’m only half way through season 4 right now. I’m trying to make it last as long as I can 😂

I love this show, I think I have only watched the first two series, what channel is it on?

I love it too! We’ve got 4 more of series 4 left I don’t want it to end. I’m not sure if they’ve filmed series 5 yet.

They have filmed it, I think. It was due to air in the US in September. I tried to make it last but couldn’t stop myself just having a binge 😂

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed this to start with, Randell is a star but waiting for the 'main event' that drove the whole series really peed me off and I had to stop watching it.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed this to start with, Randell is a star but waiting for the 'main event' that drove the whole series really peed me off and I had to stop watching it.
I love Randall he is definitely the best. I find Kevin and Kate really frustrating although adult Kevin is very easy on the eye!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely love this programme. So clever.

Randall, Beth and William are my faves. Kate annoys me at times with how she treats Rebecca but I’ve warmed to her more during series 4 with baby Jack and the way Toby is acting.

Kevin has really come into his own during series 4 too, loving him and the relationship with Uncle Nicky. Hurry up series 5!!

Child Kate, teen Kate and adult Kate all bugged the tit out of me!

Other than that, I love it 🤣
Same!

Reactions: 5
LOVE this show, swear every episode makes me cry 😂

Randall and Beth are the best, I don’t mind Kevin but Kate is just awful sometimes

Reactions: 5
Well I’ve just finished Series 4, no spoilers but wow, can’t wait to see what happens.

Reactions: 2
Just finished little fires last night. Really enjoyed it!
Sold, will subscribe....My problem with Prime is that when I have a subscription I buy more from Amazon! Will do a month, watch all TV do some shopping and then cancel again!

I do love This is Us.

• Haha
Reactions: 3