This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is This Is Us going on Prime Thursdays now? I never seem to get it on Wednesday's anymore.

Reactions: 1
I started this about 3/4 weeks ago and I’ve just started series 4..... does Rebecca annoy the tit out of anyone else??!

Reactions: 8
I want to fast forward the old Rebecca scenes. I don’t mind the ones with Miguel.

My favourites are always involving Kevin of Beth, otherwise I check out and play Tetris on my phone 😂

Milo Ventilation or whatever hes called should just be written out now. So dull.

One episode a week is not enough! I binged 3-4 episodes a night until I was caught up and now I’m waiting every week :rolleyes:

Kate is probably my least favourite character. I understand she has a ton of personal issues, but that whole birthday party scene a few seasons ago was cringe. Same with meeting up with her ex-boyfriend to get closure. A douchebag like him wouldn’t give a tit IRL about her speech. A lot of speeches on this show are completely unrealistic though but I still love it.

Reactions: 7
Just started watching last week, currently halfway through S2. I’ve cried so much this past week 😂😂😂. It’s ridiculous!
So cleverly written and well executed though.

Reactions: 5
I just watched latest episode, I have such a soft spot for Uncle Nick

Reactions: 4
I find his storyline so sad and it makes me disappointed in Jack that he would cut him off like that? Just doesn’t seem to align with Jacks character. The snow globes 😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find his storyline so sad and it makes me disappointed in Jack that he would cut him off like that? Just doesn’t seem to align with Jacks character. The snow globes 😩😩
I got really emotional at the snow globe scene. 😢

Snow globes got me 😩😭 Love Uncle Nicky, such a complex character. And so sad about Sally too. Wonder if we’ll ever get to find out more about his and Jack’s mum?

• Heart
Just on episode 10 and toddler Jack is mixed race yet adult Jack has already been shown as having blonde hair?

Reactions: 1