This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone remind me about Randall’s mum? I have watched it all but I’m lost.. I remember the bit in his office with the feed not being switched off..

Im on series 2 and it mentions a few times that she dies but doesn’t give much detail. I sobbed throughout series 1, never expected it to be so touching.

Has anyone watched the new episode? This is my favourite show but I’m finding this season a bit slow still 😩

Reactions: 2
I'm still half way through season 2. It's not at all hard to follow but I find I sometimes need a night or two off to digest things that have been revealed and see how they fit in.

I started watching it back in Summer but I stopped - I found it draining! Really good though so I might get back into it.

Reactions: 1
Yes and I’m so bored of Kate especially
Same. I watched the newest episode yesterday and basically nothing happened. I rolled my eyes so much at Kate and Randall. It’s a good thing they have Toby and Beth, those two are absolute legends!

Reactions: 3
I watched it and it all just feels a bit meh 😑 really hoping it picks up as this was my all time fave show. Too much Kate, she annoys me!

One thing that they do really well in my opinion is the cast ageing make up. Other than Miguel, it’s done in a way that really looks authentic.

Hi all 👋
Part way through season 4, just had the Thanksgiving episode - eek.

I love the flashes forward and back, is so well done, and the mirroring stories within the timelines. Makeup do such a good job with aging the characters too.

I love Randall and Beth's family, although Randall is pissing me off a bit this season. Kevin has grown on me a lot. The only one I like as a child is Randall! Loved William. Took an instant dislike to Cassidy cos I hated her character in HIMYM 😂

I think it’s a master class in structuring a story really. Whenever I see a film with flash backs and forwards I’m often confused but this is always spot on. I really like the way the obvious never seems to happen.

Reactions: 4
I feel they write/play Kevin and Randall just never quite connecting so well!

I had a naughty dream starring Kevin last night. Irrelevant but thought I’d share my good news :D I’m on last episode of S4.

The Kate and Toby marriage issues took about 4 episodes to hash out...I’m not sure if I can cope not being able to binge S5!

Ok I take back what I said about this season, the latest episode was absolutely amazing one of my all time favourites I think. Balled my eyes out from start to finish 😭

Reactions: 5