This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I take back what I said about this season, the latest episode was absolutely amazing one of my all time favourites I think. Balled my eyes out from start to finish 😭
Me too, honestly it was one of the best episodes. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. So emotional, gave me goosebumps. I’m back in love with it 🥰

Reactions: 1
I agree, it was such a great episode. Although, I don’t understand why Hai didn’t encourage her to get in touch with her son when it was clearly the only thing she ever thought about.

Reactions: 4
I agree, it was such a great episode. Although, I don’t understand why Hai didn’t encourage her to get in touch with her son when it was clearly the only thing she ever thought about.
Yeah I definitely still have questions. She could have looked for William to find out what happened. Still loves it tho ☺

Reactions: 2
I feel terrible for the bad things I said. All is forgiven!
I'm obsessed with the music in this show too. It's all just so calming

Reactions: 7
I'm on S4 ep10. It's odd but Beth seems to come from a family that may be even more 'Pearson' that the Pearsons. The Mum had more kids, took in another and had a successful career and the kids seem to have thrived after the Dad died.

Reactions: 3
Finally up to date - waiting for the episodes on a weekly/fortnightly basis is gonna be tough. Am really enjoying it though.

I'd love to see Kevin and Madison work as she has really grown on me. I dont think thats on the cards though!

Reactions: 3
Finally up to date - waiting for the episodes on a weekly/fortnightly basis is gonna be tough. Am really enjoying it though.

I'd love to see Kevin and Madison work as she has really grown on me. I dont think thats on the cards though!
Filming has all been put on hold (bloody ‘rona!) so could be quite a wait 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

And totally different, I felt, to how she described them earlier on!

Episode 7 is now up!
Ah brilliant!! In zooms/teams calls til 8 tonight, but will get the pjs on and watch while eating my dinner! 🤗

Does anyone know if we can be expecting it next week or in two weeks time again?

Ah brilliant!! In zooms/teams calls til 8 tonight, but will get the pjs on and watch while eating my dinner! 🤗

Does anyone know if we can be expecting it next week or in two weeks time again?
Next ep is shown in America on 16th feb.

Have episodes of This Is Us been removed from Prime? Only episodes 5 & 7 from the new season are showing up for me. Maybe just a glitch.