This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only discovered This Is Us recently, absolutely love it! Nearly at the end of S2, it’s definitely one of my favourite shows!

Reactions: 1
I watched the first 2 new episodes last night and immediately wanted more. Love what they’re doing with the BLM stuff.

Reactions: 4
Just started the new season and don't know how I feel about the fact they're including covid

I know it's meant to be real but I just want my escapism with the pearsons 😔

Reactions: 8
Watched it too and loved it kinda glad we are getting it the same time as the US as watching it weekly means it’ll last longer, I normally manage to binge it in days!

I thought it was really powerful the way they included BLM and Covid. Bring on next Wednesday!

Reactions: 8
I started the first ep this morning - actually really enjoying the realism, it makes it a little heavier going but also makes it a bit more rewarding with the wholesome Pearsons bringing a bit of light to the situation.

Does anyone know what time the episodes land on prime? I can’t see episode 3 on there and I’m hoping to watch it tonight!

There isn’t an episode this week, episode 3 is on next week, it might of been skipped this week with the election last night

I haven't heard of this show but after reading all the comments, I'm intrigued. Is it only available on Amazon Prime?

I haven't heard of this show but after reading all the comments, I'm intrigued. Is it only available on Amazon Prime?
I think it might be on all 4 but maybe just earlier seasons.

Just checked it says currently unavailable on there so I think it is just prime.

I didn’t realize they where releasing the episodes weekly now. I thought the first two episodes of season 5 where a special for some reason. Excited now for tomorrow. Agree with pp about them including Covid, it kinda took from the enjoyment and escapism of it for me a bit.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what time the episodes go on Amazon Prime? I was planning on watching tonight but it's not on there yet. I'm sure episodes 1&2 were on there earlier than this?

Does anyone know what time the episodes go on Amazon Prime? I was planning on watching tonight but it's not on there yet. I'm sure episodes 1&2 were on there earlier than this?
It’s on there now. Seems random the time they add it as last time it was 2pm

I still don't have it. Strange. I've seen others on Twitter have had it for a few hours but I still only have episodes 1&2.
This happened to me it was showing as available on the prime video app on my phone but when I went to watch it on my fire stick it wouldn’t work. Try playing the end of episode 2 and then don’t touch anything and ep 3 should automatically start, at least that’s what happened for me 😊

This happened to me it was showing as available on the prime video app on my phone but when I went to watch it on my fire stick it wouldn’t work. Try playing the end of episode 2 and then don’t touch anything and ep 3 should automatically start, at least that’s what happened for me 😊
Tried that and still nothing! I'm in Ireland so hope they haven't lost the rights to show it here. Doubt that's the case when they had the first two episodes. Thanks for the help anyway. Hopefully it'll show up at some point!

Love love love this show. I’ve watched it from the start because of Milo. I always felt better after my weekly sob fest watching this show!
I personally like that they have included covid and BLM, it makes it current.

Reactions: 3