This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love This Is Us, possibly one of my favourite shows ever.

Just started season 4 and going to try and make it last as long as possible as it will be an absolute age before we get season 5 here in the UK 😩

I really don’t like any age of Kate, she annoys me so much.

Thankfully everyone else makes up for her 😆

Reactions: 1
I love Randall he is definitely the best. I find Kevin and Kate really frustrating although adult Kevin is very easy on the eye!
I’ve gone off Randall after this latest season 😢 Team Kevin all the way! 😍

Reactions: 6
We’ve got 2 episodes of season 4 left I’m going to be gutted when it’s over. Also loved little fires we finished that last night too.

Me too! The penultimate scene broke my heart. I found Randall super manipulative this season.
It broke my heart too!
Also without giving away spoilers does anyone else think something happens to Kate? I’m sure we haven’t seen her in the flash forwards?

Reactions: 2
It broke my heart too!
Also without giving away spoilers does anyone else think something happens to Kate? I’m sure we haven’t seen her in the flash forwards?
We haven’t.
In the last scene of season 3, Toby says ‘I’ve just spoken to Jack; they’re on their way’ and people assumed it meant Jack and Kate but now I think it may mean Jack and his wife.

We haven’t.
In the last scene of season 3, Toby says ‘I’ve just spoken to Jack; they’re on their way’ and people assumed it meant Jack and Kate but now I think it may mean Jack and his wife.
Oh thanks I think you’re right!

I’ve gone off Randall after this latest season 😢 Team Kevin all the way! 😍
Kevin really came into his own this season! I do love Beth n Randall together but Randall has definitely been pushing the boundaries this time around.

I love This Is Us, possibly one of my favourite shows ever.

Just started season 4 and going to try and make it last as long as possible as it will be an absolute age before we get season 5 here in the UK 😩

I really don’t like any age of Kate, she annoys me so much.

Thankfully everyone else makes up for her 😆
I tried so hard not to binge it but I couldn’t stop watching, I always feel gutted when it’s over.

I love This is Us! I get a bit bored on Jack flashbacks (like the war bits) and I didn’t find any of the early Nicky story interesting, so season 3 was a low point for me. But season four was back up on top, Beth is an absolute queen, love Randall most of the time. Kevin has had some great growth, and I like Kate when she’s not being whiny - I’m really pleased she accepted baby Jack’s condition and just got on with it rather than moping.

Reactions: 13
I love This is Us! I get a bit bored on Jack flashbacks (like the war bits) and I didn’t find any of the early Nicky story interesting, so season 3 was a low point for me. But season four was back up on top, Beth is an absolute queen, love Randall most of the time. Kevin has had some great growth, and I like Kate when she’s not being whiny - I’m really pleased she accepted baby Jack’s condition and just got on with it rather than moping.
Completely agree 😊

Only one more episode to go then I’m finished with season 4 😫

Don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself after 😭

Had they/have they started filming season 5 yet?

Reactions: 3
I love this is us! Watch it online though so watch it US time- not sure when they show it here.

I remember watching the first episode and just falling in love with it and having my heart broken all at once- no other tv series has made me cry as much as this does. It is so well written and beautifully acted too.

I love Kevin- he is probably my favourite character. I agree that Randall didn't act very well this season!

I feel bad saying it but I find child Kate really annoying!

Another TIU fan here! Hardly anyone I know watches it 😂 and it’s probably the only series I’ve ever watched that I could easily watch again right from the start without losing interest. I never rewatch anything!

My only bug bear is that it takes so long to be released on Prime over here!! Although saying that, S3 came on Dec followed quickly by S4 in June so fingers crossed S5 won’t take as long either!

I found Kate so frustrating until she became a mother, I think that’s the making of her. I almost don’t know what happens to her though! 🙈 I’ve never cried so much at anything, TIU gets me every damn episode!!

I’ve found my people!

Adore This Is Us. Fancy adult Kevin, yum.

I watch with my 15 year old and she’s not been available much since for late night binges since going back to school so I’m stuck on Season 3.

Another TIU fan here! Hardly anyone I know watches it 😂 and it’s probably the only series I’ve ever watched that I could easily watch again right from the start without losing interest. I never rewatch anything!

My only bug bear is that it takes so long to be released on Prime over here!! Although saying that, S3 came on Dec followed quickly by S4 in June so fingers crossed S5 won’t take as long either!

I found Kate so frustrating until she became a mother, I think that’s the making of her. I almost don’t know what happens to her though! 🙈 I’ve never cried so much at anything, TIU gets me every damn episode!!
I try to convert everyone I know into watching it!! Its honestly one of my favourite ever programmes. Can not wait for S5.

S5 is back 27/10 in the US I hope Prime show it in the UK quickly I cannot wait!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Update prime are premiering Season 5 the day after the US on 28/10 can’t wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Update prime are premiering Season 5 the day after the US on 28/10 can’t wait!
Wow! I need to get my skates on and get season 4 finished, think I only have watched about the first 3 episodes. Usually it takes ages to to get here. I always marvel at how they do the all the scenes in different time zones. Do they film complete stories and then splice little bits in here and there? I really have no idea, it’s so clever.