Things you love but everyone hates!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A freezing cold bedroom! Window wide open ALL weathers.

Pineapple on vegetarian pizza.
Chicken skin.
Liquorice.
Mushrooms.
Imperfect teeth.
Chavvy men.
Eating out alone.
Watching the credits of a movie.
Lockdown.
Kidney beans.
Tinned burgers.
Council estates.

Reactions: 5
Yes I’m with y’all that LOVE going to the cinema and theatre alone and have done so many times. I especially love visiting the cinema alone, preferably a mid-week matinee if you are privileged enough to be able to do that. Bliss.
For me it’s because not having a person next to you means you can completely focus on whatever story the film is telling you and immerse yourself in that world, which I love to do. If you’ve got a friend there you’re always at least partially thinking about their experience. Especially if you suggested it - are they enjoying it? Am I enjoying it ? What will I say afterwards ? Should we get a drink somewhere or will it be kind of late? Why did I suggest this film, is it terrible ? Is it going to get going soon so they won’t be bored? They laughed just then so maybe they are enjoying it?

Obviously it’s not always that extreme and I don’t mind having someone there . But alone I can have a more honest reaction to whatever I’m seeing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Silence
Being alone
Mushrooms
Scampi Nik Naks
Gherkins
Birkenstocks
Extra spicy foods (vindaloos etc)
Autumn/winter clothing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Winter when it is -20.
Shoveling snow... it is such a great workout, lol.
Jalapenos.
Brussel Sprouts/Mushrooms.
Oat and raisin cookies.
Pickles.
Green-yellow bananas and must be kept in the fridge. Warm, over-ripe bananas are gross to me.
Eggs cooked hard.
Pineapple on pizza.
Going out for dinner by myself.
Taylor Swift.
Marigolds.
I really love going for supper on my own 😁

Yes! I always have windows open no matter what the weather. I can't sleep in a warm bedroom. My whole house has windows open as it's usually me at home on my own. Lockdown has seen some rows about closing the windows

Pale skin (not fake tanned or suntanned)
Very strong coffee
Korma - even though I'm obsessed with spicy food
Ready salted crisps (I know these aren't hated but they are my favourites, which seems to be a weirder opinion)
Asparagus
Really overcast days when you're on hot, sunny holidays
Similarly, heavy rain and a good thunderstorm on a hot holiday
Men wearing quite feminine smelling cologne/aftershave
Scones with just butter on them, no jam or cream or anything

Eating out alone.
This is so underrated. I wouldn't want to do it all the time but its so nice when I'm travelling for work - getting complete choice of where I want to eat!

I was so excited one day about going for sushi that night when one of the girls from the office I was visiting, and who I knew was a massively fussy eater, insisted she join me. I was gutted haha.

Reactions: 4
Yes! I always have windows open no matter what the weather. I can't sleep in a warm bedroom. My whole house has windows open as it's usually me at home on my own. Lockdown has seen some rows about closing the windows
Oh there has been many rows here.

I love a freezing cold house in general, I love waking up and walking into a freezing cold kitchen to make my 5 sugared coffee and open my back door - again all weathers. In winter I only ever have the heating on to please others. If I had my way I wouldnt ever have it on. The Mr however is ALWAYS cold, he shuts any window I open and turns the heating full blast and still sits there wrapped in blankets. I hate that! I prefer breathing fresh cool air. Not muggy, hot, stale fart air 🤮

Reactions: 7
Neutral interiors ie old school neutral - creams/stone/taupe type colours. It transpires I am highly old fashioned in still liking these types of colours instead of having grey everything!

Reactions: 3

Pineapple on vegetarian pizza.
Chicken skin.
Liquorice.
Mushrooms.
Imperfect teeth.
Chavvy men.
Eating out alone.
Watching the credits of a movie.
Lockdown.
Kidney beans.
Tinned burgers.
Council estates.
Imperfect teeth! I don't like overly false, super white super straight teeth. A little bit of crooked is cute.

Cloth mask to go shopping, hides me swearing under my breath with people not following the rules (mostly getting far too close, reaching across my trolley)

ETA to change and to with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
- Biting an ice cream instead of licking it
- Hot weather
- Twigets dipped in melted chocolate
- Clicking your back

Reactions: 1
Imperfect teeth! I don't like overly false, super white super straight teeth. A little bit of crooked is cute.
I find perfectly straight bright white teeth very creepy for some reason, on both sexes. I love slightly crooked teeth. I also think prominent canines on both sexes is VERY attractive!

• Wow
I find perfectly straight bright white teeth very creepy for some reason, on both sexes. I love slightly crooked teeth. I also think prominent canines on both sexes is VERY attractive!
There is something quite creepy about it!

Reactions: 2