Things you love but everyone hates!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I make shreddies and weetabix by first adding boiling water and then cold milk, everyone thinks it is weird but I think it’s delicious 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Black Jack sweets. People always freak out when I eat them. I love them!

I also enjoy doing laundry (I only need to do it for myself). But I fill my basket throughout the week then wash, dry, fold and put away all in the same day. Because it’s just my washing I get it all done in one day and idk I just find it really therapeutic to see the full basket then have it all clean and put away again and it’s like I’m starting fresh again. Lol. I imagine I will feel differently when I have to do laundry for multiple people and it’s never ending 😂. But for now I’ll enjoy it.

Cleaning and organising. Once I start I can’t stop. Again I just find it therapeutic to see something become clean/tidy/organised again. When I’m cleaning or organising I’m literally in a world of my own. It always takes my mind off things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Going out alone. I genuinely love sitting in a coffee shop alone, not having to think about what to say to someone, not having to rush eating or drinking. Just watching everyone pass by, the noise blending into the background, bliss. I used to study for hours like that, lost in my own world. Bloody lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Black Jack sweets. People always freak out when I eat them. I love them!

I also enjoy doing laundry (I only need to do it for myself). But I fill my basket throughout the week then wash, dry, fold and put away all in the same day. Because it’s just my washing I get it all done in one day and idk I just find it really therapeutic to see the full basket then have it all clean and put away again and it’s like I’m starting fresh again. Lol. I imagine I will feel differently when I have to do laundry for multiple people and it’s never ending 😂. But for now I’ll enjoy it.

Cleaning and organising. Once I start I can’t stop. Again I just find it therapeutic to see something become clean/tidy/organised again. When I’m cleaning or organising I’m literally in a world of my own. It always takes my mind off things.
Black Jack and Fruit Salad sweets are my favourite ❤.

I love doing washing too, infact I'm waiting for my partner to wake up so I can do it (yes I'm sad :geek:).

Hanging out washing to dry makes me so happy. Love a full washing line blowing about in the wind.
That is my absolute fave. I love drying weather. I wash EVERYTHING 😆😆. And nothing beats the smell of air dried clothes and bedding 🥰 Some of my friends don't even own washing lines, they just put it straight in the tumble dryer 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That is my absolute fave. I love drying weather. I wash EVERYTHING 😆😆. And nothing beats the smell of air dried clothes and bedding 🥰 Some of my friends don't even own washing lines, they just put it straight in the tumble dryer 😬
Line dried bedding is the best. But then there's a race to be in bed first otherwise the magic disappears. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5