Things you love but everyone hates!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winter
Wheetabix with cold milk
Pork scratchings
Tea without sugar
Licquorice
Cola sweets
Mushrooms
Turkish Delight (Got to be Fry's!)
Gherkins on maccies burgers (Sometimes ask for extra on my cheeseburger)

Reactions: 6
Buying a tv guide every week (nobody understands this!)
Mushrooms
Staying at home / staying in
Buy also eating out/going for coffee alone
the quietness of libraries
Coronation Street

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes sprouts!! Tried them for the first time Christmas 2017 never looked back 😂 took me 25 years to try.
Wooo good for you!!
I love them, they are so diverse too! My favourite is sauteed with bacon and a bit of cream 😋

Wooo good for you!!
I love them, they are so diverse too! My favourite is sauteed with bacon and a bit of cream 😋
I like them either pan fried or roasted and then I grate some lovely cheese like Comte on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No a girl tweeted saying when she was fifteen or sixteen he let her come to his dressing room, arranged spa dates, and had close contact w/ her, there’s a massive thread, I think that’s what the PP is referring to. If it’s not I take it all back (I don’t think his books are that bad...)

I love sushi, and mushrooms.
Thanks for the info about Walliams.

I absolutely love mushrooms too, didn’t realise they were unpopular!
Sushi... meh. Can take ot or leave it.

Reactions: 1
Buying a tv guide every week (nobody understands this!)
Mushrooms
Staying at home / staying in
Buy also eating out/going for coffee alone
the quietness of libraries
Coronation Street
My mum buys a tv guide every week and I must admit I do look through it to see what to watch in the week. I do buy one at Christmas though 😊

Reactions: 7
Strawberry quality street - I could eat thousands of them! Used to get given bags of them off colleagues from their Christmas tins 😂
Also love Turkish delight (Chocolate covered, not so fussed on the ‘proper’ stuff).
Partial to a tinned hotdog but wouldn’t dare bring them into house, my husband is a food snob 😂😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Strawberry quality street - I could eat thousands of them! Used to get given bags of them off colleagues from their Christmas tins 😂
Also love Turkish delight (Chocolate covered, not so fussed on the ‘proper’ stuff).
Partial to a tinned hotdog but wouldn’t dare bring them into house, my husband is a food snob 😂😩
I like the strawberry quality street.

Chicken skin-obv when its cooked
Crocodiles:LOL:

Reactions: 2