Things you love but everyone hates!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The opposite of a popular thread on this sub forum!

I love:

Parma Violets
Aniseed
Hot weather
Bidets
Eating healthy food

Reactions: 7
Winter when it is -20.
Shoveling snow... it is such a great workout, lol.
Jalapenos.
Brussel Sprouts/Mushrooms.
Oat and raisin cookies.
Pickles.
Green-yellow bananas and must be kept in the fridge. Warm, over-ripe bananas are gross to me.
Eggs cooked hard.
Pineapple on pizza.
Going out for dinner by myself.
Taylor Swift.
Marigolds.

Reactions: 10
Cheap, poor quality chocolate
Fake banana sweetener taste

Reactions: 9
Winter when it is -20.
Jalapenos.
Oat and raisin cookies.
Pickles.
Green-yellow bananas and must be kept in the fridge. Warm, over-ripe bananas are gross to me.
Eggs cooked hard.
Pineapple on pizza.
Taylor Swift.
Marigolds.
Pizza and pineapple belong together! I love pineapple in loads of savoury stuff. I want pineapple pizza now!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Winter
David Walliams
He’s just been outed as a weirdo on twitter 🥴

Taylor Swift
Cats
Colours in a house (revolutionary I know when you look at insta homes!)
Winter, find it much easier to dress and I don’t really get too cold at night whereas in summer I’m constantly too hot trying to sleep.
Jeremy Corbyn
hot sunny holidays when you relax all day (air conditioned rooms only though 😂)
Smoking... I don’t smoke because obviously it’s bad for you, but I enjoy a cig when I’m drunk (rare I’ve not had one in well over a year), and I love the smell 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Mashed potato mixed with baked beans and ketchup until it’s pink and lumpy. When I was younger I used to call it my ‘special pink sick mash’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s just been outed as a weirdo on twitter 🥴
By “outed as a weirdo on twitter”, do you mean that the usual suspects are going through his work with a fine-toothed comb, desperately searching for things to be offended at? Because that’s all I’m seeing so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Winter when it is -20.
Jalapenos.
Oat and raisin cookies.
Pickles.
Eggs cooked hard.
Pineapple on pizza.
Taylor Swift.
Marigolds.
Shovelling show reminds me of my dad forcing us to do it on the driveway and path to the house. We’d be out there at night shovelling away while it was still snowing. He did not join us.
i too hate mushy brown bananas to eat but use them for banana bread. Can freeze to stop them getting too rank then defrost before baking with them. I like all the other things you listed.

Reactions: 1
By “outed as a weirdo on twitter”, do you mean that the usual suspects are going through his work with a fine-toothed comb, desperately searching for things to be offended at? Because that’s all I’m seeing so far.
Wasnt it that fool Jack Monroe on about his books were racist.

Reactions: 3
Yeah.. the woke brigade have grown tired of bashing JK Rowling so now have moved to Walliams

Reactions: 5
I love a green banana, especially when they're a bit crunchy. Hate them all brown and squidgy!

Olives - green, black, stuffed or not. Love them.
Rollmop herrings
Smoked mackerel
Mustard - I used to eat mustard sandwiches when I was younger. No filling, just bread and a thick layer of wholegrain mustard.
I also (to my shame) really like super cheap tinned hotdogs.
Oh, also Turkish delight. Both the proper stuff and the fake covered in chocolate stuff 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No a girl tweeted saying when she was fifteen or sixteen he let her come to his dressing room, arranged spa dates, and had close contact w/ her, there’s a massive thread, I think that’s what the PP is referring to. If it’s not I take it all back (I don’t think his books are that bad...)

I love sushi, and mushrooms.

Reactions: 2
Chips and cheese with ketchup
Winter and being cold
Grey decor :LOL:
Lockdown, not gonna lie I've enjoyed it!

Reactions: 3