Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This! I get the sentiment, and people should have the free will to strike if they wish, and I support that. However, we are not in a dictatorship. We're not in Russia. We're not in China. It won't become illegal to shout about the government. You should be relieved that you are able to say these things.
Do shut up.
Wow Jameela. Lovely bit of racism (from the it’s ok when we do it brigade). Calling them coconuts? Jesus 😡😡😡
I don’t care what side of the political aisle you’re on but that’s nasty.

Reactions: 13
Tbh I feel this way but about people my age. Nice car, just bought a house they plan to renovate, go out every weekend and have multiple holidays a year… yes I’m jealous 😂
The majority of people have this stuff on credit cards or finance. Genuinely. I know someone has holidays, new cars every couple of years, constantly buying new clothes etc, they bought a new house 3 years ago, they finance it. You'd be shocked at the amount of debt some of these people have

Reactions: 22
The majority of people have this stuff on credit cards or finance. Genuinely. I know someone has holidays, new cars every couple of years, constantly buying new clothes etc, they bought a new house 3 years ago, they finance it. You'd be shocked at the amount of debt some of these people have
Yeah a lot of people have debt, some people inherit a lump sum of money, and some people are just good at savings. I looked at my spending today and it turns out last year I spent over 4k on shopping (clothes, make up, random stuff from Amazon etc). No wonder I can't afford many holidays 😅

Reactions: 11
Yep - this is why interest rate and utility rises are going to be catastrophic for the highly leveraged middle classes, who are usually somewhat buffered from the very worst during recessions.

And agree with @Mamacita - a lot more ppl than you’d think (because they don’t disclose it) benefit from intergenerational wealth transfers in the form of a house deposit or school fees paid for so will have lower fixed costs like mortgage or savings because their parents cover it for them. A lot of influencers fall into that bracket which makes it even wilder when these adult babies are suggesting what freebies you should buy.

Reactions: 12
Tbh I feel this way but about people my age. Nice car, just bought a house they plan to renovate, go out every weekend and have multiple holidays a year… yes I’m jealous 😂
Me too, don’t know how people my age are doing it, I must be earning dogshit money 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This! I get the sentiment, and people should have the free will to strike if they wish, and I support that. However, we are not in a dictatorship. We're not in Russia. We're not in China. It won't become illegal to shout about the government. You should be relieved that you are able to say these things.
Do shut up.
Doesn’t she live in America anyway now?

Honestly it’s just relentless
And to be honest I’m getting sick of seeing the kids face 😬
No one needs to see that many photos on the daily of other peoples kids
I finally did it today I snoozed her!
Nine photos today
Nine bloody photos all by three o clock!!!!!
Yesterday no lie there was about 15! 15!!!!!
Lord give me bleeping strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t hate me…but every other person on social media now labels themselves as ‘neurodivergent’ and honestly I’m sure it’s just another bandwagon. Nothing at all against those who may genuinely be, but I think the term is being thrown around way too easily at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t hate me…but every other person on social media now labels themselves as ‘neurodivergent’ and honestly I’m sure it’s just another bandwagon. Nothing at all against those who may genuinely be, but I think the term is being thrown around way too easily at the moment.
See also the 8695948373+ new genders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It is and it’s very annoying when weirdos think they can latch on to something to excuse their poor behaviour or make themselves seem quirky. Usually those who think they can self-diagnose anything and shout about invalidation if someone says anything. I’ve even seen “community diagnosed” 🤣 duck off.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Absolutely, particularly by instahun-mums whose spoiled little brats/attention seeking neglected offspring can't possibly be just that, they must be neurodivergent.

Missing person/animal posts where people comment “shared… at…” NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW YOUVE SHARED!! It tells the person you’ve shared when you share. They’re frantically looking for their Dad they don’t need you telling them you’ve shared the post 🤣

Reactions: 9
Missing person/animal posts where people comment “shared… at…” NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW YOUVE SHARED!! It tells the person you’ve shared when you share. They’re frantically looking for their Dad they don’t need you telling them you’ve shared the post 🤣
Or you get the ones that have shared a lost dog from 5 years ago that went missing in Australia 😂😂. Don’t think it quite made it to England love 😂

• Haha
Or you get the ones that have shared a lost dog from 5 years ago that went missing in Australia 😂😂. Don’t think it quite made it to England love 😂
The people who do this will always reply with a passive aggressive "just in case, hun" too when anyone challenges their stupidity. How can they not see how dumb they're being?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shared at *insert local area* what so only the people who live in your little area will see it? or were you out in the street shouting it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 5
“What is this world we live in”

It’s called Earth, part of the solar system which is in the Milky Way

• Haha
Im sick of seeing Ladbible! I’ve clicked not interested and “see less” a dozen times but it does nothing?? They post utter shite these days and it keeps showing up on my feed when I don’t even follow the page 😭

Reactions: 13
Im sick of seeing Ladbible! I’ve clicked not interested and “see less” a dozen times but it does nothing?? They post utter shite these days and it keeps showing up on my feed when I don’t even follow the page 😭
Same, I bet they pay FB to boost their posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.