Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parents going absolutely bleeping mental trying to get that Prime drink for their weans for Christmas.

“Want to swap? I’ve got red and grape but wee Jayden wants Meta Moon”

🥴🥴🥴

IT’S A BOTTLE OF JUICE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone did the old " some families can't afford many presents so teach your kids to not brag" loads of people called her out on in the comments saying how about people do Christmas how they want and stop telling people what to do and I agree so much, I know you do get the odd showy off families but posts like that are so unnecessary and patronising

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m just a miserable cow these days but I’ve seen a family carpool karaoke on Facebook and I’m cringing so much 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Cannot bear the Christmas Eve pictures of a couch full of presents like “Santa’s been!” I.e. look how much stuff I’ve bought my kid, it’s so vulgar. People can spend what they want but I think it’s so crass to broadcast it, especially nowadays when so many people are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Parents going absolutely bleeping mental trying to get that Prime drink for their weans for Christmas.

“Want to swap? I’ve got red and grape but wee Jayden wants Meta Moon”

🥴🥴🥴

IT’S A BOTTLE OF JUICE!
Am I weird, because there is no way I would pander to that tit even if my child was begging me. Thankfully she isn’t - I had to ask her if she’s heard of it and what was the fuss about though!

I saw on FB earlier that a shop nearby is selling it for TEN POUNDS per bottle.

A fool and his money is easily parted…

Reactions: 11
Lot of effort babes, they’re not going to read it 😆
Skinny latte oh love lighten up it’s Christmas go full fat or at least semi skimmed live a little.

Am I weird, because there is no way I would pander to that tit even if my child was begging me. Thankfully she isn’t - I had to ask her if she’s heard of it and what was the fuss about though!

It reminds me of the carry on with Orange Twirls now the shops can’t give them away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Definitely not weird, the ones paying a tenner per bottle are the weirdos. 😬 🙈

I understand wanting to make your child happy at Christmastime but come on, get a grip. Give them a Capri Sun and tell them to shut it. I can’t with these fads. 😂

Reactions: 14
I just stupidly went on FB and I don’t know why - Christmas Eve is the worst night of the year on there. Whhhhhyyyyyyy do I need to see 7263 photos of perfect families in their matching pyjamas, putting out carrots, holding stockings, standing by a plate with a mince pie on it??? Do people honestly think they’re the only ones doing it? My kids have done that (well not the matching pyjamas so obvs I’ve failed as a mother) but I don’t suppose anyone cares enough to see the pics I took. So I won’t share them. But then I guess if it isn’t on social media, it didn’t really happen, did it?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Only been home for couple hours after work but wow the cheesy family pj photos are well in force!!

I just stupidly went on FB and I don’t know why - Christmas Eve is the worst night of the year on there. Whhhhhyyyyyyy do I need to see 7263 photos of perfect families in their matching pyjamas, putting out carrots, holding stockings, standing by a plate with a mince pie on it??? Do people honestly think they’re the only ones doing it? My kids have done that (well not the matching pyjamas so obvs I’ve failed as a mother) but I don’t suppose anyone cares enough to see the pics I took. So I won’t share them. But then I guess if it isn’t on social media, it didn’t really happen, did it?!?
Ha snap😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep also seeing loads of that 'From our family to yours' type Christmas trash. All posed, stupid PJ's, annoying kids.

I hope we're all ready for the wave of crap Christmas dinner posts tomorrow as well.

Reactions: 14
Yep also seeing loads of that 'From our family to yours' type Christmas trash. All posed, stupid PJ's, annoying kids.

I hope we're all ready for the wave of crap Christmas dinner posts tomorrow as well.
Urgh those matching pyjama photos. You just know none of them want to do the photo. Mums probably stressed to duck, kids screaming and arguing and dad just wants some beers! I don't mind the matching pyjamas tbh, like go for it but we just don't need to see the cringeworthy photo plastered on fb with an even worse caption 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the fellas!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The matching pyjamas are just awful. Where the duck did this trend come from? And if I see “from our house to yours…” one more time… yes I’m a miserable bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The matching pyjamas are just awful. Where the duck did this trend come from? And if I see “from our house to yours…” one more time… yes I’m a miserable bastard 😂
Matching PJ's have been around forever, I have no idea how or why this trended.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.