Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta huns and anything to do with the lumi skin thing, go fresh and all of that shite they sell . All fake tanned , Botox , kids in zara and beige homes . None of them work and are loaded

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry if this has been said before, but all those people posting pictures in matching Christmas pyjamas - it’s not cute..it’s creepy!!

People who have their decorations down already.

These are the same people who bleet on and on about Christmas excitement, usually even before the start of December. Then the decorations are down Boxing Day. Honestly its just the same as everything else in society now - it feels like everyone is always impatient for 'the next thing'.

Just wait for the "Can't wait til summer" posts.
Annoying as hell! It’s as if they’ve never heard of the 12 days of Christmas

Reactions: 8
People who start posts "please don't judge" or "please no judgement" on Facebook groups.

🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19

These are the same people who bleet on and on about Christmas excitement, usually even before the start of December. Then the decorations are down Boxing Day. Honestly its just the same as everything else in society now - it feels like everyone is always impatient for 'the next thing'.

We take ours down on New Year's Day because it just feels "cleanest" that way for some reason....we don't bang on about it on social media though, because why would anyone care? That's what I truly don't understand about those who share every little thing. Why do they think anyone wants to know?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

My cards were in the recycle bin and my tree was down before I had breakfast on Boxing Day.
I don’t bleat on about Christmas excitement, and I’m not impatient about the ‘next thing’. Christmas is over, and I don’t feel like having a tree up after Christmas Day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
People who start posts "please don't judge" or "please no judgement" on Facebook groups.

🤯
And then they write the most batshit crazy insane thing 🤣🤣🤣

I’m also sick of seeing people asking if anyone has the illness that feels like covid, but isn’t covid. YES - literally everyone and you asking that makes you seem so selfish. Also it’s called the common cold, been round for donkeys years. And whilst I’m at it if you’re on twitter you don’t have the bastard flu.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Or equally as annoying, the posts that go around saying “no new year new me crap for me, I’ll still be the same outspoken girl I’ve always been ✌🏻

Usually from someone who wouldn’t say boo to a goose. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or are the usual suspects on FB attention seeking way more than usual just now? Today I’ve read 3 happy heavenly birthday posts, one attempted house break in that may or may not have actually happened, one story that is just Coldplay lyrics, and a “I’m sorry I’ve been quiet on here I’m dealing with some things in my personal life” post. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sort of a follow on to this - but shops having their Xmas stuff cleared away and replaced by gym gear before Xmas has even come! Primark on 23rd December was soul destroying

Or equally as annoying, the posts that go around saying “no new year new me crap for me, I’ll still be the same outspoken girl I’ve always been ✌🏻

Usually from someone who wouldn’t say boo to a goose. 🙄
YES imo these are far worse than the new year new me ones 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or are the usual suspects on FB attention seeking way more than usual just now? Today I’ve read 3 happy heavenly birthday posts, one attempted house break in that may or may not have actually happened, one story that is just Coldplay lyrics, and a “I’m sorry I’ve been quiet on here I’m dealing with some things in my personal life” post. Jesus.
Who do they think has noticed or could even care less 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My Christmas stuff is down but I don’t post about it. It’s just that I can’t stand it any longer after Xmas and I’m always a bit sad Christmas is over so want to just rip the bandaid of so to speak haha.

Reactions: 8
This
How self absorbed and self obsessed to think they are the forefront of peoples minds
And judging by there past and failed attempts I can guarantee they will be exactly the same come February!
Disgusting
And they’ll come back exactly the same

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.