Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miriam Margolyes
Can’t bleeping stand her. She seems to be really popular on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
People who have their decorations down already.

These are the same people who bleet on and on about Christmas excitement, usually even before the start of December. Then the decorations are down Boxing Day. Honestly its just the same as everything else in society now - it feels like everyone is always impatient for 'the next thing'.

Just wait for the "Can't wait til summer" posts.
Picking up on this, the media annoy me for all the when to take your decorations down.
Same tit every year, one going now on should it be Jan5th or Jan6th?

Reactions: 3
People constantly posting about how they don’t know what day it is when they had to see the day on the lock screen of their phone prior to unlocking the phone and posting about how they don’t know the day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People constantly posting about how they don’t know what day it is when they had to see the day on the lock screen of their phone prior to unlocking the phone and posting about how they don’t know the day 😅
i don’t really understand how you can not know what day it is tbh. One cause like you said phones, 2 because the television has a tv guide and 3 because surely you know gene you’re going back to work? I’m counting every second of my break😂

Reactions: 6
This one might be too generic, but I have noticed a huge increase in people over sharing details about their private lives to a kind of creepy degree.

I saw a (celebrity) pregnancy announcement where her husband walks in to the bathroom and says ‘are you having a poo?’ 🤢 I mean, I don’t think anyone wanted that detail of your relationship 🤢 (meaning it’s clear they share that moment in their marriage, walking in while one of them is on the toilet)

I’ve seen similar, where people call husband into bathrooms while they are in the bath and film something totally inane. Like they’ll ask him a question while filming the wall or something and make a big deal of how ‘funny’ his answer or response is, but really, you are just sharing a very personal moment, you naked in the bath with husband there, and it’s fairly obvious that either this is being done to show off in some way, or people have lost ALL sense of boundaries and privacy in their lives.

Me and my husband both do a ‘voice’ for our dog 😳 and we only do it at home. There is zero chance of me ever sharing that online, because I think some things are private - even silly things, like being totally yourself in a relationship and maybe being dorky/silly at home, I can’t stand these moments being shared, I feel really weirded out when watching these stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone sick of this yet? 😜

View attachment 1839648
Not for me and I personally haven't bought any for me or my children we've all been there following some fad as a child. I've seen more people calling them sad and pathetic or whatever than I have of people actually buying it which to me is more annoying , it doesn't help when the media start reporting on it , not exactly breaking news.

Reactions: 4
Not for me and I personally haven't bought any for me or my children we've all been there following some fad as a child. I've seen more people calling them sad and pathetic or whatever than I have of people actually buying it which to me is more annoying , it doesn't help when the media start reporting on it , not exactly breaking news.
I think it’s sad seeing adults buying it in bulk to make a few quid. Leave them for the kids who want them.

Reactions: 17
Reaction reels where the original post is playing on one side and some irrelevant person is just staring at themselves in the front camera, nodding. :rolleyes:

I don't understand how this is content or worth opening an account for, when you're adding nothing to the conversation or not even being entertaining. People are truly enamoured by their reflections.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably been said before but… Posts throwing shade and being dramatic on social media. Urgh

Just saw a Snapchat story from my cousin talking about how if anyone tries to start any drama with her in 2023, then she’ll cut them out of her life (she’s been posting this kind of stuff for a few days now). This is someone who’s in her early 30s and married with a young child… I’m younger than her and I kinda wanna tell her (out of love and concern) to grow up??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Probably been said before but… Posts throwing shade and being dramatic on social media. Urgh

Just saw a Snapchat story from my cousin talking about how if anyone tries to start any drama with her in 2023, then she’ll cut them out of her life (she’s been posting this kind of stuff for a few days now). This is someone who’s in her early 30s and married with a young child… I’m younger than her and I kinda wanna tell her (out of love and concern) to grow up??

You're brave coz she'll cut you straight out of her life. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You're brave coz she'll cut you straight out of her life. :LOL:
Exactly… hence why I only said I “kind of want to” (sic) tell her 😆
She’s always been dramatic on social media though. Fair enough when she was a teen and in her early 20s, but I honestly thought she’d eventually grow out of it, especially as she’s married (to someone who treats her well) and she has a kid who’s a few years old now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is more of what I'm sick of seeing on tattle specifically but people going on really irrelevant tangents about themselves
Prime example - influencer gets a tit tattoo
Cue "well I love ink so much (side note saying ink instead of tattoo- cringe) and I have 78 tattoos all on my face and they're really cool and edgy so I'm obviously so much better than X influencer and I am also the authority on ink 🤪 🤟🤟🤟🤟"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.