Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling all my girls, I don’t have many!! Circle is small but mighty ! I am doing a (blood & non blood) sister check in showing support for one another. I need 6 women to post this message to show you are ALWAYS there if someone needs to talk. I have no idea who will say done in my post. Surprise me.❤

Oh fcuk off 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Calling all my girls, I don’t have many!! Circle is small but mighty ! I am doing a (blood & non blood) sister check in showing support for one another. I need 6 women to post this message to show you are ALWAYS there if someone needs to talk. I have no idea who will say done in my post. Surprise me.❤

Oh fcuk off 🙄
Ugh. And the ones that say “99.7% of people won’t share this but if you do it could save a life” Oh right, cos in a lab somewhere a researcher will read that and suddenly decide they need to invent a cure for that secret unknown disease called cancer that no one has ever heard of until Cheryl shared it on FB. Thank Christ for that 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh. And the ones that say “99.7% of people won’t share this but if you do it could save a life” Oh right, cos in a lab somewhere a researcher will read that and suddenly decide they need to invent a cure for that secret unknown disease called cancer that no one has ever heard of until Cheryl shared it on FB. Thank Christ for that 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Oh those drive me insane!!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t particularly like Disney films and I don’t want children so how would I have made it?
DF6650BE-33FF-46DC-916D-075791FE10A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I really hate those constant “be kind, you don’t know what others are going through” posts that people constantly share on their Instagram stories.

It’s always the biggest witches you’ve ever met too; you weren’t being particularly kind when you made snarky comments about my weight were you Jessica
Omg yes! It truly is always the very worst of people that share these - and all the other bullshit on how they don’t judge anyone on anything other than their character 🙄 oh aye hun x

Reactions: 12
I really hate those constant “be kind, you don’t know what others are going through” posts that people constantly share on their Instagram stories.

It’s always the biggest witches you’ve ever met too; you weren’t being particularly kind when you made snarky comments about my weight were you Jessica
Whenever I see these from a family member I think ‘oh god who’s pissed them off today’ 🙄😆 it’s relentless

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Parents who run entire Instagram accounts dedicated to documenting their child’s illness, e.g. cancer. I get the raising awareness aspect but it feels SO exploitative posting photo after photo of your severely ill child, in their hospital bed with tubes up their nose, their hair falling out etc. Let them have some dignity at least.
I hate this too. Imo the strangest ones are the parents who sadly lose their child to the illness and still continue to post on their late kid's illness instagram, sharing posts etc, months and months after. I get that everybody grieves in their own way but I think it's distasteful. Unless you're running an actual charity or foundation, what's the point of broadcasting a tragic death?
Things like this...
I have no interest in your child's reaction to you dancing on TikTok.
In fact, I have no interest in any reels/stories containing children and their reactions. Funny it may be but these are CHILDREN and I don't know them.

Give them the privacy they deserve and be the parent you're supposed to be.

And who the duck are these 27k people who have liked this? Society is doomed.
This. Parents who broadcast their children online for clout, cash and clicks make me sick.

Reactions: 13
This seems to be a recent thing and I can’t quite put my finger on why it annoys me so much…

“Wholesome Sundays with these two 😍” cue pic of couple and their baby or whatever at a pumpkin patch/walk in the woods/play park. It’s kinda like they’re feeding into this idea that they’re all grown up now with their baby and being proper adults? Awww! 😵💫

I know that is very specific but it grinds my gears. I also have family time but I don’t feel the need to document every second of it for the gram?

Reactions: 21
This seems to be a recent thing and I can’t quite put my finger on why it annoys me so much…

“Wholesome Sundays with these two 😍” cue pic of couple and their baby or whatever at a pumpkin patch/walk in the woods/play park. It’s kinda like they’re feeding into this idea that they’re all grown up now with their baby and being proper adults? Awww! 😵💫

I know that is very specific but it grinds my gears. I also have family time but I don’t feel the need to document every second of it for the gram?
'WHOLESOME' just annoys me in general. Why is it a thing now?!

Reactions: 14
On Instagram stories - “post an old photo of yourself, or two years bad luck.”

Why? Why would you get bad luck if you didn’t? Is there a higher power monitoring Instagram, seeing that Sarah in Macclesfield didn’t post an old photo, and striking her down with a bolt of lightning? idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Its so dull...I really don't care for other people's 'family time' or any aspect of their life.
I could not give a tit if a baby is sat on a pumpkin smiling...cute for them but that poor kid has been broadcast to the world. It grinds my gears that people are actually liking this stuff. Who are these dickheads that encourage such vanity projects?

I can't imagine a jumped-up braggart being very interesting. And they wonder why they are called shallow by people.

Reactions: 17
On Instagram stories - “post an old photo of yourself, or two years bad luck.”

Why? Why would you get bad luck if you didn’t? Is there a higher power monitoring Instagram, seeing that Sarah in Macclesfield didn’t post an old photo, and striking her down with a bolt of lightning? idiocy.
And it's always like "wow so embarrassing " when it is a really flattering photo of them on an amazing holiday or something

Reactions: 6
I'm sure I've said it before but it just winds me up...I've had my eye on something for ages. Its nothing that I deem 'popular'. Just yesterday it came down in price, so I was toying with the idea to buy now or wait to see if it comes down in price again....

Next minute, somebody posts it on Facebook...with people commenting 'go buy one hun'. 'Buy one for R Jade'...'Skint Shelley look at this!' 'Just bought 5'.

Why do people just buy tit that they don't need and are only buying it because somebody has posted an offer? No wonder the economy is a mess.

Reactions: 3
Time for the annual marriage breakup in my family and my sibling sharing tit like this. Please tell me I’m adopted and don’t actually share these genes.
5F1C8AE0-ED72-4495-8928-79E3CC289D9A.jpeg

I’ve always found these bows tacky (sorry if your kids wear them 😅) but they just got worse..
They’re not very well made either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’m coming back for you baby, I’m coming back for you”. It wasn’t funny the first time someone done it with the spinach in their fridge, it’s not funny a year on!!!

Reactions: 6
“I’m coming back for you baby, I’m coming back for you”. It wasn’t funny the first time someone done it with the spinach in their fridge, it’s not funny a year on!!!
Honestly most of these TikTok / reels trends are so bleeping overdone that it makes me start to hate that particular sound or song. I can think of like 5 off the top of my head that I can't stand now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly most of these TikTok / reels trends are so bleeping overdone that it makes me start to hate that particular sound or song. I can think of like 5 off the top of my head that I can't stand now lol
That new Megan trainor song makes me physically recoil

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This influencer already decorated for Christmas- just one example 🙄 have seen civilians with their decorations!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.