Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a safe space to admit I hate both this year’s John Lewis advert particularly but hate twee Christmas tear jerker ad formats even more? 😳🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it spoils it when Christmas adverts are just shown or social media or whatever I never watch them , I prefer seeing them on TV when watching a show normally ( sad I know and probably doesn't make sense 😅)

Reactions: 13
Christmas trees up already and pictures posted everywhere 😱. I love Christmas too but it's way too early!

Reactions: 16
My birthday is 15 November and I object to any Christmas stuff before then. There. I think I'll state this on my Stalkerbook page.

Reactions: 8
Videos of people cooking watermelon like it's meat. Why?!

Also videos of people stocking their fridge up with plastic boxes and things like skittles which no idiot would keep in the fridge.

And finally videos of people making those stupid lunchboxes supposedly for their kids lunch, despite the fact that all the cut fruit/veg would be shrivelled and gross by the time the kid got near it, and any kid given 2 carefully placed smarties for dessert would be asking for school dinners pretty sharpish.

Reactions: 16
Friend / follower requests from people I've never interacted with. No idea who this person is and they've requested twice to follow me on Strava. (a sporting app) Because I really want a stranger to know where and when I run.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When influencers post a ask a question thing in their story then post the same the next day and say they didn't get a chance to answer last ones but will now.

Just admit no one asked you anything that would allow you to brag

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When influencers do a Q&A and some sap asks “How are you?” thinking they’re being all original and caring.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When influencers do a Q&A and some sap asks “How are you?” thinking they’re being all original and caring.
And the influencer is like aww thank you so much and goes onto either brag and try act humble or the opposite and loads of self absorbed pity

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.