Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I offend but I'm hating this trend of a the giant lolly pops , candy canes etc just tacky imo , I prefer more traditional but modern Decorations if that makes sense like not in your face stuff , not that I'm ready to put them up yet

While we're on the subject of doing it early , I seen someone on my fb had been on the polar express train already , I've never done that before but that seems to be earlier this year , most places I've seen don't start their Santa's grottos etc until next weekend

Reactions: 9
I’ve not an issue with anyone putting up their Christmas stuff early, it’s not for me but if it makes them feel better then good for them, but it’s the constant comments justifying it, you’ve put your tree up it’s your tree your choice end of. We don’t need to hear you’ve had a rough year, you don’t care if it’s early, we don’t even need a photo 😂 just crack on and do what makes you happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got someone on my Facebook who constantly shares those "predictions" about having kids like having a boy in 2023 and girl 2024 or pregnant with twins , triplets etc and they're like no way , not a chance and people comment and say how her kids would like a baby bro or sis thinking it's hilarious 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen a couple of times today "if you cherish your partner share photo" first of all who cares, second of all are so many people with partners they don't care about 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Parents who run entire Instagram accounts dedicated to documenting their child’s illness, e.g. cancer. I get the raising awareness aspect but it feels SO exploitative posting photo after photo of your severely ill child, in their hospital bed with tubes up their nose, their hair falling out etc. Let them have some dignity at least.
Many of these people are just hoping for someone to cough up a few quid for the operation
or treatment that might save the life of the child.

Reactions: 4
The family days out to the Christmas market posts are starting :rolleyes:

All posed together, matching hats, hot chocolates in hand, 50+ photos of random stalls nobody cares about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the last two weeks I've seen 2 YouTubers issue apologies for videos sponsored by Shein. Both have claimed ignorance of how awful a company it is, and didn't know of the existence of the documentary that came out recently.

I haven't seen the documentary either but know it's not a good company from snippets I've heard/read over the last few years. I don't understand how some people just don't absorb information!!

Please not ham roses on the butter boards they’ll just look like limp meat flaps :( 🌹
😂 I'm sorry...what possible hack could there be for peeling a potato?

It's..peeling a potato?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
newspaper articles which are 6 months old appearing on my feed..(FB)

Reactions: 4
my fb crime watch page for the town i live in when there’s a helicopter out

‘anyone heard the helicopter?’
‘i heard it at 7:45’
‘was over mine at 7:44’
‘doing circles over mine thought there was a drug dealer in my garden’
‘it’s over mine again’
‘over mine at 7:46’
‘do u no wht it is 4 bbz’
‘it’s flying low over mine fukin pissin me off tryna get da babies to sleep’
‘heard it over my house at 7:45’

Zzzzzz🚁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
my fb crime watch page for the town i live in when there’s a helicopter out

‘anyone heard the helicopter?’
‘i heard it at 7:45’
‘was over mine at 7:44’
‘doing circles over mine thought there was a drug dealer in my garden’
‘it’s over mine again’
‘over mine at 7:46’
‘do u no wht it is 4 bbz’
‘it’s flying low over mine fukin pissin me off tryna get da babies to sleep’
‘heard it over my house at 7:45’

Zzzzzz🚁
Hahaha this is exactly what my local area group is like and we are right next to a hospital so it is 9/10 someone being airlifted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Social media has been absolutely saturated with Xmas tree posts this weekend.

Reactions: 12
In the last two weeks I've seen 2 YouTubers issue apologies for videos sponsored by Shein. Both have claimed ignorance of how awful a company it is, and didn't know of the existence of the documentary that came out recently.

I haven't seen the documentary either but know it's not a good company from snippets I've heard/read over the last few years. I don't understand how some people just don't absorb information!!

😂 I'm sorry...what possible hack could there be for peeling a potato?

It's..peeling a potato?
They waited for the metaphorical cheques to cash/in 2022 transfers to hit the bank then said eurgh yuck so what about those guys eh? Total bleeping trash!

They’ll be back promoting Shein’s green line in a few weeks rest assured 😅

Reactions: 3
This woman on my Facebook goes about 90 holidays a year and each day she’s away she has to post a sort of diary of what she’s did each day what she had to eat where they went and loads of stupid selfies . Her friends always post such gush to her like ‘you deserve it ‘ ‘stunning ‘ it’s so cringey .
also a friend of my family who has to comment on everything any of us posts but always just saying ‘same ‘ one of us could post about landing on Mars with a basket of puppies and she would type ‘same here ‘ it drives me potty :(

• Haha
I've just seen yet another..."what do you tell your kids about santa" post...honestly sick of seeing it now. Just get on with life and do what works for your family, it is just so annoying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.